Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
hi all,i have find a 96 gallon in the street, i ll repar him, i want to put a shoal of reds in, but how many ??????????????????????????
give me your opinion
tank size (120 cm x50x60)

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
ID GO with 4 that would be good for life 5 would be pushing but very doable IMO

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
YOu found a fishtank in the streets?!?! I dont know if I should call you lucky or a salvage horde.
:
:
You most def you'll want to disinfect it, boil it, contain it, and cycle it as much as you can. YOu dont know where that thing came from and the reasons why they threw it away.

Aside from that.. 4 would be good, but odd number of 5 would be better. 20 gal per fish, but an extra wont hurt over 80 gal. Good luck man!!

AND REMEMBER TO CLEAN OUT AND CYCLE THAT TANK GOOD!!!

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
5 or 6 sounds like a good number to me. It takes a while for any p to get to its full size, and it is easier to remove one than to add one.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I would go with 7

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello has all, the aquarium is fine, itself that it(he) turned it(he) not ya not for a long time, furthermore there is a decant inside. , misses highly-rated one glass, but it is not tres engraves(burns), it will just be necessary that I stick the other one quoted(esteemed) by dimension 50x60 1 cm wide. I think of putting 7 reds, me ais to try not to put too much decor to optimize the space of piranhas, and not many little sand. In my 70 gallons, I have 3 piranhas, and I think that I shall have been able to put it one or two others.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
No more than 5!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts