Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since you have been in the hobby, how much money do you think you have spent: Fish, Tanks, Food and all types of equipment relating to your hobby? Just curious.
THANKS.........THEONE

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Cypher said:
$30.00 bucks. Total.
For me, perhaps closer to 4-5 thousand on tanks fish and related expenses over the years. Man with all that money I could have bought one hell of a tank. *sigh* HaHaHa

~Dj

·
Registered
601 Posts
InSinUAsian Posted on Apr 8 2003, 01:54 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (Cypher @ Apr 8 2003, 12:36 AM)
$30.00 bucks. Total.

For me, perhaps closer to 4-5 thousand on tanks fish and related expenses over the years. Man with all that money I could have bought one hell of a tank. *sigh* HaHaHa
I only had to pay for my two reds= 30 bucks.
Oh, and the heater... $15

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Yeah, I think when I bought some reds they were like 6 bucks for 1.5 inches. Lot af expenses the deeper you get into the hobby though. I think that I spend about $30 for like 3 months of food for my fish.

~Dj

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I remmebered that link, MAD.

Honestly, most of us have spent hundreds and even thousands of $$$ just to satisfy our interets and the liking of the hobby. It gets deeper once you really get into it. I cant calculate how much $$$ I've spent on trying new equipment, upgrading on tanks, different species of fish, and hours of dedication. Im dedicated to the hobby, but honestly cant compare to another such as MAD and the rest of the hardcores who've been in the scene longer than I have. Sometimes money doesnt matter when you use it to make you happy.

Sorry if I went OTT (off the topic)..

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
just a few hundred i did add to a list somewhere but cant be bothered to think about it and add it up again
dixon

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
i have spent probibly a little over $3,000 canadian. witch isnt that bad... lol. that 180 gallon really did it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.