Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this getts asked all the time but i am going to ask again. i have an 85 open. i wont to get a shoal of exodons. i have one now and he is awsome and people say they are cool. i am getting a great deal on them. less the 5 each. i am just getting exos in there.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really? i was thinking 25

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,887 Posts
piranhadude said:
really? i was thinking 25
[snapback]822027[/snapback]​
so was i
i was just kidding
but o snap its eric had like 100 in a tank
and it looked totally nuts

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so would 25 be to little or to many?

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how many would u say i should get?

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahaha.... that would be nice.... im not that rich. maybe 40

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
really? how long do they live for? isnt it like 2 years or somthing around that?

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
any fish that is fast. some people even have neons with them because they are small and fast.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
piranhadude said:
really? how long do they live for? isnt it like 2 years or somthing around that?
[snapback]825054[/snapback]​
Yeah its about 2 years. Which is short in my opinion. One of mine died cus he jumped out of the tank 4 feet away and fell on the carpet. I picked him up ASAP, but he wasnt able to recover, i think some dirty stuff on the carpet hurt it.

The other, i think an internal parasite killed it. His belly turned dark red and he wouldnt eat. Found him dead an hour later.

The other 8 are ok. They love warmer water, like 88-89 deg. I had to turn the water temp down tho cus it evaporated like a gallon a day.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
piranhadude said:
any fish that is fast. some people even have neons with them because they are small and fast.
[snapback]825133[/snapback]​
Or big and slow fish. They seem to fear my Red Devil, and dont mess with it. They also ignore plecos.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts