Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Judazzz said:
Depends on the tank's foot print - imo. for four pygo's, especially wild ones, you need at least a 48" long and 18" deep tank - preferably more, though.
Oh, and welcome to PFury

[snapback]827963[/snapback]​
Thanks for the input and the welcome. No I am not from Australia. I'm from Tennessee. Actually it doesn't matter because one of my reds was killed today. I think my biggest caribe was the culprit. For the record they are all about 3 inches. The biggest caribe is about 3 1/2 inches

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Tazmanian Devil said:
Thanks for the input and the welcome. No I am not from Australia. I'm from Tennessee. Actually it doesn't matter because one of my reds was killed today. I think my biggest caribe was the culprit. For the record they are all about 3 inches. The biggest caribe is about 3 1/2 inches
[snapback]827966[/snapback]​
I'm sorry to hear that...

On the bright side, for the remaining three, your tank should be enough...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Filo said:
Are you gonna buy another RBP? Welcome to pfury and great 1st post!
[snapback]828351[/snapback]​
I have not decided whether or not to buy another one. I don't want to keep feeding the "killer" (as he killed another caribe) I purchased along with him :laugh:. Anyway I really want to thank Pedro for giving me the three caribe. The way he packs his fish are second to none!! For those who have not gotten a chance to visit his new store, it is amazing
Again thanks for he welcome. This sight is awesome!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.