Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This movie is dumb. Theres going to be stupid people trying all the stunts and get hurt. Insurance is going to sky rocket. I think these glamourized movies are dumb. These movies is just going to give bikers a bad name. Maybe I'm taking it too serious is just because bikers already have a bad rap. And plus I do have bike so thats why I take it a little serious.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
what???
do you really think people only do things because they saw it on a film?
I don't think so!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres an example. When Fast and Furious Came out everybody and there moms bought imports, Why the movie. Everybody started buying aluminum wings and puting neon light and stickers on there car, Why the movie. People won't admit but movies do have an impact on the products or cars we buy.

Another example The lastest James Bond. Jaguar and the New T-Bird was advertised as the bond Car. It does matter matter what the brands or items are in movies. It mayber different down where your from but up here is how it goes.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess you can say people ruining things for others. There are very dumb people. Monkey see monkey do.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
what are they doing?
stupid stunts? - why not watch and laugh?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The stunts are actually pretty cool. I'm just saying stupid people trying to mimic the stunts and give us a bad name. Thats the main reason insurance is expensive is because of dumb people doing stupid stuff.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
but isnt't it amusing to watch ideots crippling themselves?
I sure like the cabel-TV programmes - when good stunts go BAD.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually its very funny but, it doesn't help when people try getting into the riding scene and can't because insurance is too high. And we can thank those IDIOTS.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
well I don't know anything about that.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Same thing happened when the Program came out. Everyone started lying on the double yellow lines and getting run over.....

·
Registered
458 Posts
I tried alot of that crap on by bike back in 98 or so. I have since then gotten back into 4wheelers. They are cheaper, more durable, and insurance doesn't cost hardly anything.

-Kevin-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.