Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all have.
My Guns

Beretta 92FS Stainless Italian Made with original 5 hi-caps
Sig Sauer 229 compact 40s&w
Glock 21 45cal
Beretta 92FS 470th edition 102 of 470, Chrome plated with Walnut box.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
243 rem
30-30 win
12 guage
black diamond muzzle-loader
----------------------------
but my favorite weapon is my

Mathews Legacy

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
colt ar-15, springfield m1a, franchi spas 12, maadi ak 47, sks,2 ruger 10-22's bull barrels,colt officer's model 45, glock 27,north american arms 22 mag, s&w 22s bull barrel.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do like that Springfield M1? I've heard great things about that gun. How much did you pick it up for?

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Damn guys! Sir Nathan, how much did that AK cost? How much do Glocks cost? I have shot on of those and they are nice!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
2-GLOCK 31 - 357 SIG
RUGER P94-9MM
RUGER 1022 BARREL .22
TEC-9 -9MM
TEC-22 -.22
MOSSBERG 500 PISTLE GRIP-12
AK47-7.62x39mm
sks-7.62x39mm
bushmaster ar15-.223
ruger 44 mag
smith & wesson 357
also a bullet proof vest
hopefully in feb il have a desert eagle 50 cal if i can find a good pric at the gun show

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
if your going to spend the money you cannot buy a better gun thatn a springfield m1a (m14) the 308 round and the quality of the firearm make it one of the nicest guns on the market. i got 1300 in mine, that is jus t the gun. also keep in mind 20 round mags are getting scarce and are not cheap 50 bucks each.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have a 9mm i got from the projects across town from where i live no joke it has no cereal number well at least it doesn't now who ever i got it from filed it off i ahve only shot 2 clips

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
armac said:
if your going to spend the money you cannot buy a better gun thatn a springfield m1a (m14) the 308 round and the quality of the firearm make it one of the nicest guns on the market. i got 1300 in mine, that is jus t the gun. also keep in mind 20 round mags are getting scarce and are not cheap 50 bucks each.
I would like to buy the springfield m1 or a pre ban Colt ar-15.

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
what extra do you think your getting with a pre-ban weapon? your paying too much for an older weapon, the only reason to buy a preban is for the collasible stock. you can buy a brand new very basic olympic arms AR for 500 bucks. on the other hand an m1a is a fine weapon.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wanted to make it fully auto and the new ones you can't and the news can't use the high cap mags.

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
you need to do some reading any ar-15 will take any ar mag you can buy a brand new olympic,dpms,river rock arms,colt,bushmaster,wilson combat, or any kit gun will take hi-cap mags. some of the new aks only take single stack mags. only newer colts have the firing mechanisms set up as a single piece whic makes an auto sear hard to install. plus are you familiar with federal firearms violations, before you make anything full auto you really should do some reading. it sounds like you need to do some research or find someone who knows a little about assault weapons before you spend your money.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have talked to plenty of people about the subject but if you would PM me your phone # I would really like to talk to you this subject and others. I got plenty of questions

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.