Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im new to this forum so i was looking through a few pictures and i noticed alot of pictures of dogs and other pets and i came to a strange conclusion.

Are people who buy piranhas more likely to own pitbulls and scorpions?

In a few peoples picture galleries i noticed that people had these three pets.
i was curious how many others fit this description.

kristen

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Welcome to PFury, GRLRCR
(how the hell do you pronounce that
)

I only have fish, but used to have a cat - and will get one again as soon as I have a suitable home. Other than that, perhaps I might be coaxed into buying a snake, lizard or parrot some day, but no dog for me, nor scorpions or any other of those creepy crawlers

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Judazzz said:
Welcome to PFury, GRLRCR
(how the hell do you pronounce that
)
well its my license plates on my car...it is read girl racer.

i have recently added an asian forest scorpion to my zoo at home...im still not too sure if it was the best idea. the thing is very cool though but still makes my skin crawl.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
GRLRCR said:
i have recently added an asian forest scorpion to my zoo at home...im still not too sure if it was the best idea. the thing is very cool though but still makes my skin crawl.
[snapback]873517[/snapback]​
That's why I'd never get a pet like that - what's the fun in caring for a pet that would freak me out every time I have to feed him, clean his home, or just watch him...

·
Registered
648 Posts
scorpians are creepy... I wont own anything that I would be afraid might get out of it's cage (snakes, spiders, and other crawly things).... I have a golden retriever and a golden lab, my ps, and a black cat, I guess she's kinda creepy!

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
Fish Only. And Im lucky I got gish.
Dad doesnt like ANY kind of Animals.
Ever since His dog as a kid died, Focker never liked animals.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
owne an albino red-nosed pitt, but I dont think it has anything to do with the P hobby.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
GRLRCR said:
Ok so im new to this forum so i was looking through a few pictures and i noticed alot of pictures of dogs and other pets and i came to a strange conclusion.

Are people who buy piranhas more likely to own pitbulls and scorpions?

In a few peoples picture galleries i noticed that people had these three pets.
i was curious how many others fit this description.

kristen

[snapback]873503[/snapback]​
I got some odd pets, I think piranha keepers often have odd pets.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
No strange pets here, unless you count my roommate. Fish and a cat. She's a goddamn cute cat though, if I do say so myself.

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
Filo said:
i only own fish, GF has crabs.
[snapback]874076[/snapback]​

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
i have alot of aquariums and fish.

but the only other pet besides that is my kitten. whos female, and her name is Mr Kitty.

G

·
I used to own a terrarium full of Emperor Scorpions, but I sold them because I never saw them walking around. They just buried into the substrate and lived underground.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts