Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just woundering how many members in RIP TEAM.....It seem like alots of them but not so sure about it.

can you list all the members, including the one I HATE :rasp:

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
acestro
slckr
ESPMike
KumbiaQueens
PygoFanatic
Rocker
Liquid
Ex0dus
Humpy3
luciferzone
NJKILLSYOU
ProdigalMarine
DEVON AMAZON
RB32
psrotten
PinKragon
RockinTimbz
Nismo
CORey
AKSkirmish
gvrayman

so that makes 21? i think thats everyone...

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
whatever happened to AK?? he used to be in RIP...hell, he was one of the five that voted "yay" for me...

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
acestro
slckr
ESPMike
KumbiaQueens
PygoFanatic
Rocker
Liquid
Ex0dus
Humpy3
luciferzone
NJKILLSYOU
ProdigalMarine
DEVON AMAZON
RB32
psrotten
PinKragon
RockinTimbz
Nismo
CORey
AKSkirmish

so that makes 20? i think thats everyone...
That is a sh*t load of members
most of the members in RIP are kool and helpful in this site.

·
2,094 Posts
am I the one you hate? remember when I made that thread about you?...

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
2PiRaNhA~2FuRrY you do realize trigga made team easy because at first team rip didnt let him in, he got mad. now he brought it back because he wanted to be in a team and didnt wanna go back on his word that "ill never join RIP" although he had told me through PM that he wanted to be... just a little backround info on team easy for you.

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
Also a Team RIP member spawned Team EASY as well for all the noobs in Team EASY at the moment. Wonder who that member was

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
am I the one you hate? remember when I made that thread about you?...
hahahalol...
I didn't care about that thread, becuase you was just a new member and you don't know me well enough to hate me, and you didn't do or say anything to me to hate.

But I know you still hate me, but that is alright!

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts
2PiRaNhA~2FuRrY you do realize trigga made team easy because at first team rip didnt let him in, he got mad. now he brought it back because he wanted to be in a team and didnt wanna go back on his word that "ill never join RIP" although he had told me through PM that he wanted to be... just a little backround info on team easy for you.
you seriously need to stop saying that...the reason we first made Team EASY was becayse slckr was talkin sh*t about canadianz.

·
2,094 Posts
No, you wanted in and get denied...thats the true story.

2P2F...I dont hate you anymore...I just hated how you postwhored and how you were in every single thread I was reading over the course of my first couple weeks here. Kinda funny how things work out, huh? Just ask ace and slckr, Im a postwhoring monster these days...

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!...The reason I'm in TEAM EASY was

I hate some member in RIP
I never join TEAM RIP becuase of them (not like you guys want me in RIP anyway)

The be honest with you guys, RIIP TEAM are doing hell of a good job!...keep it up
anyone is welcome to try to join. haha the entry test is simply so people get a better understanding of the inside jokes and terms we use so they dont get confused.

·
2,094 Posts
Trigga, dont be a scrub. Take your 2Pac album cover, make your lunch, pack your books, and go to the bus stop. Its almost time for school.

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
trigga i really wish i still had that PM becuase i would post it in size 7 font for everyone to see. you said it to me, deny it all you want, dont tell me to stop saying it because im not lying.

·
2,094 Posts
...and look at this guy...ESmotherfuckinP!! Good morning to ya sir!!

I love the
when people are being smartasses...

1 - 20 of 84 Posts