Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know a man who have eggs and little reds but he dont know how feed them at the begining. artemia ? help me for him :smile:

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
freshly hatched brine shrimp, kits availble at your lfs or you can make your own set-up but the eggs are purchased in 4oz tubes $7.00 bucks i suggest he practices a.s.a.p as it took me a few shots before finding the right mixture. stagger your batches so you have lots and tell him to throw a few snails in the fry tank it help clean the dead shrimp also hikari (first bites) for back up incase shrimp is not ready. good luck

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
NIKE said:
freshly hatched brine shrimp, kits availble at your lfs or you can make your own set-up but the eggs are purchased in 4oz tubes $7.00 bucks i suggest he practices a.s.a.p as it took me a few shots before finding the right mixture. stagger your batches so you have lots and tell him to throw a few snails in the fry tank it help clean the dead shrimp also hikari (first bites) for back up incase shrimp is not ready. good luck

Just watch out what kind of snails you put in your tank.. dont want them to over populate either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.