Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New School - Politeness, Respectful, Reserved, Orderly, Safe For Work Pics

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what do you guys think? Do you miss the days of craziness, loudness, cursing, long debates and hot chick pics? Or do you like it better now, where things are nice & orderly and people are respectful, etc?

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
ok who's the ass that voted new school

·
КГБ
6,210 Posts
i like the fighting and bickering make posts interesting to read and it tell you what you doing wrong and puts you in place
builds caracter :laugh:

·
^word
4,324 Posts
old school kicked ass
were you here before all these changes started taking place
[/quote]

Nobody in here was here in the 'old school' except Scrap and maybe LS2. About the time I came in, the lounge was a f*ck fest, way worse than the stuff that has happened in the past few months. Back they we had twitch. The twitch vs. nismo fights were what made the lounge for me.

2,170 Posts
i like the fighting and bickering make posts interesting to read and it tell you what you doing wrong and puts you in place :nod: builds caracter :laugh:
This is a true statement. I can't really say that i'd vote either way because there are drawbacks and benefits to each time period. I think there is a happy medium between the two. I vote for middle school...

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Its better now than it used to be IMO

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Its better now than it used to be IMO
I agree.

There are a LOT of other places you can go if you want to bitch back and forth and show off nude pics... Just my view on the matter.

And yes... I've been around for a while.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
i like the fighting and bickering make posts interesting to read and it tell you what you doing wrong and puts you in place :nod: builds caracter :laugh:
This is a true statement. I can't really say that i'd vote either way because there are drawbacks and benefits to each time period. I think there is a happy medium between the two. I vote for middle school...

[/quote]

Same here. Both have their pros and cons, so I'd have to say middle school.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts