Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you know when your fish has parasites? Can you see them? (obviously, you can't see the internal ones)

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
How do you know when your fish has parasites? Can you see them? (obviously, you can't see the internal ones)
Well you can sometimes see the external parasites, but usually its other secondary indicators pointing to parasites. Is your fish acting in a way that makes you think there is something wrong?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well you can sometimes see the external parasites, but usually its other secondary indicators pointing to parasites. Is your fish acting in a way that makes you think there is something wrong?
[/quote]

no he seems to be fine. I only had him for about a week, but fed him some feeders because i didn't feel like going to the store. I had them quarantined in a salt/medication tank for atleast 3 days though. I know it was pushing it, but i figured he was hungry. If I ever feed him any again, i plan on keeping them quarantined for atleast a week. I just posted so I'd know some signs just in case he ever gets any.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts