Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have them in jpg format and i tried gif and they are only 10 kb and every time i hit post it says i cannot attach this typ of file.....
help!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is an off the subject topic, but what in the world is your spider-man doing? i'm not sure if he's raving, doin yoga or spasming out....whatever it is, make him stop!

by the way, i am a new member who happened to have stumbled onto this site because of my boy (also a member of piranha-fury)

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
piranha45 said:
anyway, to insert pic, u type:

{img}http://www.mike-baker.net/pfbanner6.jpg{/img}

only instead of the } and { u use ] and [
Yup, or, if you want to include just one file, scroll down to the File Attachments section (just below the Post Icons), hit the "Choose"-button, select the pic you want to upload on your harddrive, floppy or where ever on your own computer, and post ahead...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Judazzz said:
piranha45 said:
anyway, to insert pic, u type:

{img}http://www.mike-baker.net/pfbanner6.jpg{/img}

only instead of the } and { u use ] and [
Yup, or, if you want to include just one file, scroll down to the File Attachments section (just below the Post Icons), hit the "Choose"-button, select the pic you want to upload on your harddrive, floppy or where ever on your own computer, and post ahead...
If it doesnt say "Choose" it might say "Browse" also...so which ever.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Opera Browser
Now thats a first....

·
Registered
491 Posts
1. Open the regular picture up on your computer (.jpg etc)

2. Right click on the pic and scrool down to properties. Click on it

3. Look for the URL. Highlight it and copy it (Ctrl+C)

4. When you are on the reply part of the topic you want to post on, click on the IMG button above it. It says enter URL. Click on it and paste the URL (Ctrl+V).

No red x's to worry about or dotted line attachments

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Just in case you guys' havent heard it in the Portal, for all questions relating to this site as well as similar questions like this, you may now find the answers in the FAQ forum...which is located at the top of this page under the banner in a blue button.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Just in case you guys' havent heard it in the Portal, for all questions relating to this site as well as similar questions like this, you may now find the answers in the FAQ forum...which is located at the top of this page under the banner in a blue button.
oh praise the noble lounge queen

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.