Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We will never know.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting article.

Scientists have found tiny bubbles of organic material that may be older than the sun, in a meteorite that landed on a frozen lake in northwestern British Columbia.

NASA researchers say the ancient globules add weight to the theory that space rocks delivered the raw materials required for the evolution of the first life forms on Earth.

The region is well known for it's gold and jade veins.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
IBTL

oh, wrong thread....

I think it started here, however 'here' has been bombarded by space objects for billions of years so the real answer imo is 'we will never know'

also, one, two, or even three of those answers can be right at the same time....

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
i was born from a rice pellet

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some clear definitions:

Undecided- "I dont know/care"

God- A seperate entitity is soley responsible for creating people as we know them way back when...

Life began here- All the life in the entire universe comes from earth, we are the first organisms to ever exists (we as in all living things on earth).

Seeded from another planet- A part of another planet, no matter what size , brought the first living organism from another place in space.

We will never know- It doesnt matter because we will never know!

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Here are some clear definitions:

Undecided- "I dont know/care"

God- A seperate entitity is soley responsible for creating people as we know them way back when...

Life began here- All the life in the entire universe comes from earth, we are the first organisms to ever exists (we as in all living things on earth).

Seeded from another planet- A part of another planet, no matter what size , brought the first living organism from another place in space.

We will never know- It doesnt matter because we will never know!
um.... I lean towards life began here largely because space isn't too hospitable for life. Maybe it can send us some good raw materials but...

ultimately I doubt we will ever know with 100% certainty. And why cant God make these things happen? I vote for all three!

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Gil Gerard has to be involved somehow...after all, he started evolution...

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
I seeded life on this planet

sincerely,

Shawn Kemp

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
The late Wilt Chamberlain might disagree with that one...

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Don't forget K-Fed !

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Interesting article.

Scientists have found tiny bubbles of organic material that may be older than the sun, in a meteorite that landed on a frozen lake in northwestern British Columbia.

NASA researchers say the ancient globules add weight to the theory that space rocks delivered the raw materials required for the evolution of the first life forms on Earth.

Theory...the magic word

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Interesting article.

Theory...the magic word
[/quote]

Just as with all the other answers weve been given

1 - 20 of 47 Posts