Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a used 55 gallon aquarium from an old friend. Its an all-glass aquarium but it has a mirror attached to the back of it. It looks so amazing and I have never seen one like it before? Is this something that someone added themselves or do they indeed sell them?
Thanks,

Joey

· what up NINJA
4,104 Posts
I have a 125 w/ a mirror siliconed on the back of the glass. This was done by a previous owner. It has some spots that look bad (streaks & blotches), due to moisture that can't be fixed w/ out ruining the tank.

here's some pics:
View attachment 43968

· my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,237 Posts
you could just put mirrored window tint on the back glass..

this chick ive been "spending time with" likes my tank because she can see her self in the glass when were "hanging out".. i think the RHOM likes to watch..

· Registered
692 Posts
i think it would make schooling fish go to the back of the tank And try to shoal with thier reflections then the cichlids and other territorial fish would have a hell of a time trying to get the other fish and beat them selves up

7,899 Posts
nismo driver said:
you could just put mirrored window tint on the back glass..
this chick ive been "spending time with" likes my tank because she can see her self in the glass when were "hanging out".. i think the RHOM likes to watch..
[snapback]840743[/snapback]​
HAHA

My pygos like to watch me and my girl too... The tank comes right up to the edge of my bed, and they tend to gather when we are "together" to see whats going on...

Peeping P's

Back on topic... I thought having mirrors was a bad idea, don't they try to attack the reflections and hurt themselves.. (I heard something like that somewhere)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.