Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.wondering if we can put a medicine board.saved info.such as what to do in fungus,ich,cuts and scapes situations.what would be the proper care for these situation. ???

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I would go more for the home-made medicines and treatments and the use of things like salt, than brand name chemically made medicines.
But I like the idea :D

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ditto :rockin:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Show_Me_The_Teeth said:
I'm good to go for whatever but you don't want a million forums on this board either.
you could reduce the number by putting the mouse videos together.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Yeah, thats a good point....I am not going to make any changes for the next few days....we need a couple days without change, last week the board changed everyday....right now my top priorities are CHAT, color scheme, and store locator.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I know this is not pfish, but they have a nice "saved topics" forum and it is very helpful, especially to newbs. It has things like on how to cycle your tank with fish/or without, medicine treatments, piranha keeping basics, and other miscelaneous things. Kinda nice to have all the very important things in one place. Could kinda be like a newbie forum of some sort. just an idea, I'm sitting here board at work and just throwing some ideas out there, and I think you are doing a great job xenon.

Mark

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
We will eventually have this forum when we have a lot of threads. in addition, the tutorials forum will be extremely helpful for noobes.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Xenon did you get my final copy of how to set up a piranha tank for the saved topics forum?
what did you think?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts