Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
That is a funny idea, but it would be better if the contestants were all over 300 lbs, and had comedy moustaches (like the kind you find on half the people in Holland)

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Innes said:
That is a funny idea, but it would be better if the contestants were all over 300 lbs, and had comedy moustaches (like the kind you find on half the people in Holland)
No Innes, you got it all wrong.
50% of the Dutch have those stamp-sized moustaches (like the one a certain evil dude called Adolf H. had), but that's only because of Holland's proximity to Germany, and not our own fault :laughlong:

btw: what makes you think so???

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Judazzz said:
Innes said:
No Innes, you got it all wrong.
50% of the Dutch have those stamp-sized moustaches (like the one a certain evil dude called Adolf H. had), but that's only because of Holland's proximity to Germany, and not our own fault :laughlong:

btw: what makes you think so???
well, actially I was more refering to the large handlebar moustaches (commenly found on the dutch version of hells angles), and the old-style pilots moustaches (the kind that are fat in the middle, and end in pionts at the sides, sometimes even with tufty bits at the end)

And the reason I think that the Dutch are like this is because my sister lives in Holland, and I have been to see her.
The other thing I noticed is about 90% of the population look like they have just walked off the set of a 1980s music video.

BTW: Don't get me wrong, I love Holland, its a great place, with great laws and friendly people - well the ones who arn't trying to sell you crack!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Innes said:
The other thing I noticed is about 90% of the population look like they have just walked off the set of a 1980s music video.
:laughlong:
Wait, no, that ain't funny

Aah, whatever...
You should see my collegue's: they wouldn't even make it into an 80's video

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.