Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, my dumbass friend was over tonight and he went to the fridge and threw a hot dog in with the Ternetzi and Reds, by the time he yelled at me to come in there it was pretty much gone and i took the rest out of the tank, will this hurt my fish??He is an Idiot......has anyone ever gave there P's a hot dog, if so, were they OK?i heard about alll the fat and preservatives and crap.....thanks

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
First thing...slap the "S" out of your dumb ass friend for messing with your tank and fish behind your back. The one thing I would worry about is the preservatives in the hot dogs. They will more than likely be fine but keep an eye on their behavior.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i use to give hotdogs to my red bellies all the time. They seemd fine, but im no Pro. I have read on here that this isnt wise, so i stoped doing this. I would think you would be ok just this one time.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh ya, it seems like everytime i feed them she goes nuts and if the reds try to eat she chases them into the corner and i have to put smelt on both sides of the tank so the reds can eat............the reds are usually hiding in the plants in the corner and if they come out she quickly chases them back......she is nuts........haha.......but ya, deffinately seen her do it, she eats like 12 feeders in about a minute or 2.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Honda99_300ex said:
oh ya, it seems like everytime i feed them she goes nuts and if the reds try to eat she chases them into the corner and i have to put smelt on both sides of the tank so the reds can eat............the reds are usually hiding in the plants in the corner and if they come out she quickly chases them back......she is nuts........haha.......but ya, deffinately seen her do it, she eats like 12 feeders in about a minute or 2.
I am sorry she kicks you reds butt so much, but you have to admit you didnt get a dud

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HAHA!!!! deffinately not a dud
man.....don't be sorry, she is the sweetest fish man, i'm so happy with her, i think the 2 reds in there now might be ok, cause they know how to hide
but she is the coolest man,glad i got her, i don't regret it at all

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Honda99_300ex said:
HAHA!!!! deffinately not a dud
man.....don't be sorry, she is the sweetest fish man, i'm so happy with her, i think the 2 reds in there now might be ok, cause they know how to hide
but she is the coolest man,glad i got her, i don't regret it at all
now we need to get you that cariba

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
She prolly pooed out the hotdog by now and ur fish is going to be a-okay

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.