Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i put him into the hospital tank he wasnt very pleased he started racing around running his chin against the bottom of the tank this i cant understand but before that only one of my p's was pale and not the others why is this he is acting the same but no real colour to him??? im a little worried about the reintroduction what should i do beside lower the temp turn off the lights and do a water change and maybe move some stuff around??? any help would be great this is my first hospital situation thanks everyone:)

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
is the hopital tank cycle?

Of course and normal for them to be skittish and run around like that in the hopital tank because it new tank and set up for him...

you should treat him with aquarium salt, melafix, raise the temp up, lots of water change untill it heal up..piranha can heal very fast.

Before you put him back to the orginal tank, take the old piranha out from the tank, rearrange your decoration and set up, then introduce them at the same time.

The you can lower your temp down, turn off the light,etc...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.