whole bag of celery cut up on an angle like this /
4 pounds of baby carrots
whole bag of parsley chopped
1/3 cup of oregano
1 pound of baby bella mushrooms
2 whole large onions cut in half then sliced
1 pound bag of your favorite egg noodles
Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, hot hungarian paprika to taste

In 20 quart pot place chicken and water to a boil and cook for 20 minutes on high boil, then simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Remove all chicken and add everything else. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. Remove all the meat from the chicken, chopped up coarsely, and add back to pot. Add the chicken skins and place on top. Remove chicken skins before adding egg noodles. Add the noodles 30 minutes before you are ready to serve. Enjoy. This will be enough for a family of 3 for 5-7 days.

· Registered
1,241 Posts
My mommas chicken enchiladas

Chop up a pack of boneless skinless chicken breast
Cook in skillet
Dump can of cream of chicken and tub of sour cream into a pan and bring to simmer
Add the cooked chicken and some cheddar cheese into the soup
Roll mixture into tortillas
Line a baking pan with the enchiladas
Cover in red sauce
Tons of cheese on top
Bake until golden on top

My fav thing in the world.

*EDIT: that soup sounds good jerry minus the celery, im convinced celery is the antichrist.*

· Registered
2,386 Posts
hellraiser7821 said:
my prime rib, its my secret recipe
[snapback]855842[/snapback]​
I won't tell :rasp:

I can give you all a recipe for a damn good pie thing:

1- graham cracker pie crust
1- small pink lemonade frozen concentrate
1- can of eagle brand condensed milk
1- regular tub of whipping cream

Whip these up with a hand mixer until its fluffy: lemonade frozen concentrate,eagle brand condensed milk,whipping cream.
then pour it in the graham cracker pie crust and refrigerate for an hour or two or more.
Its easy and good.

· Registered
4,967 Posts
take some left over chinese food, mix it all up then wrap it in one of those burrito wraps and nuke on high annnd....vualla you have a nice i dont have a f*cking clue but will do untill someone cooks something.

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
Soft Boiled Eggs and Toast..

Put eggs in pot and bring to a rapid boil. Once its boiling put the timer on for 3 minutes. Meanwhile put your bread in the toaster. When the toast is complete butter them both and put them on top of each other like a sandwich and cut them into squares. Put them in a bowl. Then when your eggs have finished cooking (timer is up) promptly bring the pot over to the kitchen sink and run cold water over them to stop them from cooking. You want soft boiled eggs, not hard boiled. Then take the shell off the egg and cut into where the yolk is and pour it over the toast. Then cut up the egg whites as you go putting them into the bowl. Do that with the rest of them. Add salt and pepper to taste, then mix.

Taken from my mom. She used to make it for me when I was little for breakfast.

· Registered
4,297 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:

Put eggs in pot and bring to a rapid boil. Once its boiling put the timer on for 3 minutes. Meanwhile put your bread in the toaster. When the toast is complete butter them both and put them on top of each other like a sandwich and cut them into squares. Put them in a bowl. Then when your eggs have finished cooking (timer is up) promptly bring the pot over to the kitchen sink and run cold water over them to stop them from cooking. You want soft boiled eggs, not hard boiled. Then take the shell off the egg and cut into where the yolk is and pour it over the toast. Then cut up the egg whites as you go putting them into the bowl. Do that with the rest of them. Add salt and pepper to taste, then mix.

[snapback]856285[/snapback]​
That sounds delicious and I would eat it in a second if... someone else made it for me.

· G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
You guys forgot Chocolate Chip cookies ...

Here's my recipe ...
get your ass to the store, buy some ... and dig in!
No, but I'm more into the dinners ... or trying new recipes ... so yeah ... dont have any of my own just quite yet!

· Registered
2,386 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
You guys forgot Chocolate Chip cookies ...

Here's my recipe ...
get your ass to the store, buy some ... and dig in!
No, but I'm more into the dinners ... or trying new recipes ... so yeah ... dont have any of my own just quite yet!

[snapback]856402[/snapback]​
With any choclate chip cookies chop up some hershey bars and put those in with the chips and I guarantee they will be the best. MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM :nod:

· G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
johndeere said:
With any choclate chip cookies chop up some hershey bars and put those in with the chips and I guarantee they will be the best. MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM :nod:
[snapback]856528[/snapback]​
no no ... you're thinking of chocolate DIPPED chocolate chip cookies ...
But dont forget, you gotta melt the chocolate first...

· Registered
4,967 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:

[snapback]856285[/snapback]​
hey
my moms used to make the same for me...good stuff

· Registered
648 Posts
beer toast. lightly take some sliced toasted bread and pour beer on it and eat.
or
some deliciuos little smokies.
a bag of smokies in a pot. pour in a whole bottle of jack daniels bbq sauce and some jack daniels.
or
what i call tasty pizza.
some frozen pizza from the store, cook that and drink with a beer.
or a quick one.
boiled eggs with salt and pepper on em. now thats good.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.