Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

c'mon now guys ,don't tell me you don't know about the hilton sisters?

·
4,053 Posts
Damn. ... just damn. Its all FAKE.

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
mr.freez said:
i just know of the one whore
[snapback]891553[/snapback]​
You must lead a sheltered life

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
she looks like a caucasian ork, lmao.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Jesus people, thats what you call a prepubesant picture.... A LOT of girls look really f*cking weird before they hit puberty, doesn't mean that their entire good looks are because of plastic surgery.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
Enriqo_Suavez said:
Jesus people, thats what you call a prepubesant picture.... A LOT of girls look really f*cking weird before they hit puberty, doesn't mean that their entire good looks are because of plastic surgery.
[snapback]891796[/snapback]​
no need to get your panties in a knot :rasp: ..its not like she your wife...its funny what you find when you google..

nose job..

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
thePACK said:
Enriqo_Suavez said:
no need to get your panties in a knot..its not like she your wife...its funny what you find when you google..

nose job..
[snapback]891805[/snapback]​
Well its f*cking annoying when people rag on celebs because they've 'had plastic surgery'. I mean look at your link - how much of a difference does that little nose job actually make in her overall appearance. I could post pictures of my sister when she was 13 and then 16 and you wouldn't even recognize her as the same person.

·
The Man, The Myth, The Legend
1,279 Posts
Enriqo_Suavez said:
thePACK said:
Enriqo_Suavez said:
no need to get your panties in a knot..its not like she your wife...its funny what you find when you google..

nose job..
[snapback]891805[/snapback]​
Well its f*cking annoying when people rag on celebs because they've 'had plastic surgery'. I mean look at your link - how much of a difference does that little nose job actually make in her overall appearance. I could post pictures of my sister when she was 13 and then 16 and you wouldn't even recognize her as the same person.
[snapback]891812[/snapback]​
your sisters 16 eh?? lol jk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts