Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are GRAPHIC VIDEOS of animals being TRAPPED and SKINNED ALIVE!!!

SO PLS DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF U ARE EASILY DISGUSTED IN SEEING BLOOD!!!

the 1st vid is about TRAPPING Animals for the USE of FUR

the 2nd vid is about SKINNING LIVE Animals for the FUR

scince members here on P-fury both use Highspeed DSL/CABLE and Dial up the links are posted for the settings of the VIDEOS

So just PICK ur setting and then CLICK "WATCH IT"

OK Here are the LNKS- DAM I cant IMAGINE the things i Would do to the PEOPLE who are doing the CRUEL acts on ANIMALS !!!

ANIMAL TRAPPING

ANIMAL LIVE SKINNING

NOW Does this give u a thought on Wearing that fur coat in your closet (if u have one)

and this should make u change ur MIND on buying that fur coat!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
818 Posts
not even going to watch that, well done for trying to make people more aware but just cant bring myself to view it. no fur for me anyway!
 

·
tap or snap
Joined
·
11,911 Posts
wow....just...wow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
Humans are so stupid and cruel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
matc07098702 said:
Humans are so stupid and cruel
[snapback]943796[/snapback]​
after 4 posts u got a Good answer...u are RIGHT

HUMANS are STUPID and CRUEL and not just ON ANIMALS...they are even more CRUEL to other HUMANS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
tweekie said:
not even going to watch that, well done for trying to make people more aware but just cant bring myself to view it. no fur for me anyway!
[snapback]943774[/snapback]​
Same here... I've seen that disgusting stuff before, and it's not a nice thing to see, to say the least

I wonder how those people rationalise what they are doing: I mean, it must be pretyt damn rough the first couple of times...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
Again please , these are all the same jerkoffs saying they feel bad for the animals , but will watch the videos in the gallery section of this website of a live rat getting eaten by a schoal of reds. Please spare me the bullshit ,
if you feel so bad for the animals why not watch a video on a schoal of reds eating pellets!! Please , I'm so sick of this holier than thou bullshit act from everyone. My wife has a beautiful Rabbit jacket and a mink scarf , and I'm going to sleep fine tonight. I say it how it is and thats that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
815 Posts
i watched the trapping and im not even gona bother with the skinning after that its just SO WRONG to do that when is all about a coat or boots or whatever
id like to see if one of those guys doing the trapping caught in his own trap and just left there.
ive not got any fur and never will but id skin one of those trappers any day

and yes its so cruel and never will be right to do totaly agree with above posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont think u agree with the post above you scince u guys were posting at the same time....

for u kdynamite... ur a JERKOFF... a RAT is one thing where his life ends in about a minute after the Piranha has tagged him...

BUT SKINNING AND TRAPPING A LIVE ANIMAL who is STILL ALIVE thru the WHOLE PROCESS is another thing man....

if u threw that DAM RABBIT in a tank full of hungry Ps well he wouldnt SUFFER like those animals.......

and stop calling PEOPLE JERKOFFS when u yourself are the biggest one here...u JERKOFF!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
ok reddragon , you have a choice shot in the head to die , or be put in a tank with 12 hungry piranha , ?? hmmm lets see , i think you would choose the first. and your missing the point. wether the animal is suffering or not (which it is it takes a little longer than 30 seconds) you guys still watch it!!!! so you are getting off on watching an animal get ripped to shreds , again you are a hypocrit spare me the bullshit , go hug a tree or something you can try to convince me all you want , but i know im right. and by the way , i didnt watch the animal getting trapped and skinned , so you guys must have some sick curiosity for that , or you wouldnt have watched.
so please spare me!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kiddynamite said:
ok reddragon , you have a choice shot in the head to die , or be put in a tank with 12 hungry piranha , ?? hmmm lets see , i think you would choose the first. and your missing the point. wether the animal is suffering or not (which it is it takes a little longer than 30 seconds) you guys still watch it!!!! so you are getting off on watching an animal get ripped to shreds , again you are a hypocrit spare me the bullshit , go hug a tree or something you can try to convince me all you want , but i know im right. and by the way , i didnt watch the animal getting trapped and skinned , so you guys must have some sick curiosity for that , or you wouldnt have watched.:nod: so please spare me!!!
[snapback]943838[/snapback]​
hah ur funny...thats why i see ur NAME on the bottom of the screen for at least 10 min... SPARE ME THE BS about u NOT WATCHING the VIDS....

and getting KILLED by Piranha (when u are as small as a mouse) is just as fast a dying by a bullet....the moment it touches u , ur dead

im not a hypocrite by watching animals getting torn to shreds...

sh*t I WATCH ANIMAL PLANET and Discovery all the time...where LIONS rip apart a WILDEBEAST.....done mean i get off wacthing it...i watch it to LEARN INFORMATION about ANIMALS....

and i would NEVER KNOW about ANYTHING on TRAPPING if it Never seen that video....IT TAUGHT me that TRAPPING has been around for 400 yrs
U dont learn stuff like that in school man....and i also LEARNED PEOPLE LIKE U ARE IGNORANT AND NIEVE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Couldn't even think about watching it. I've never been a fan of fur coats in the first place.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
I didn't watch either but, based on the descriptions, I hope this is an isolated way of doing it. I own a leather jacket, belt, shoes and will probably buy them again.

If the videos are that sick, there should be a law compelling these assholes to make it a quick death BEFORE the skinning process. Thats what they do at slaughter houses for burgers. A quick electric spear to the head and a few days later, you got yourself a big mac.
 

·
This f*cking Guy!
Joined
·
9,420 Posts
Ive seen it before.
And yes, Im sick and Twisted and No, It didnt bother me.
Im gunna move along with my Day As planned.
Im not gunna bitch, im not gunna whine and im Def. not gunna lose any sleep over it.
G'day!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
oh dont worry red dragon i watch piranha attack vids all the time , and i have my fun with my reds , but i honestly didnt watch your stupid vid. why would you even post it if you are against it. by the way when you mooned me , your fat ass stinks!!!!! but im no hypocrite , if i see a dead dog on the side of the road , believe me , i keep driving and my day goes as planned. and i suppose you have nothing you wear that is leather ha??? bullshit artist you are. i think im going to buy a nice fox coat!!! im no hypocrite. just didnt watch your vids because they dont entertain me like a piranha eating does , sorry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,820 Posts
Yes traping isn't the nicest way of taking game but it can be a very usefull too to manage animal poulations. To reduce predation on other animals or to eliminate animals in an urban setting were fireares are not practicle.

As for skinning animals alive, that is totaly f*cking wronge. I watched the video and yeah there still alive. Those animals could easaly have been dipatched an a way that was both fast and not harmfull to the usefull portions of fur. The fact that that video was maid in eastbumfuck by people not even speaking english should be a clue that this is not the norm! Ignorant and sick people do bad things but TRUE sportsman respect the animals and do not condone or protisipate in needless suffering.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,410 Posts
Black-Phoenix said:
Yes traping isn't the nicest way of taking game but it can be a very usefull too to manage animal poulations. To reduce predation on other animals or to eliminate animals in an urban setting were fireares are not practicle.

As for skinning animals alive, that is totaly f*cking wronge. I watched the video and yeah there still alive. Those animals could easaly have been dipatched an a way that was both fast and not harmfull to the usefull portions of fur. The fact that that video was maid in eastbumfuck by people not even speaking english should be a clue that this is not the norm! Ignorant and sick people do bad things but TRUE sportsman respect the animals and do not condone or protisipate in needless suffering.
[snapback]944175[/snapback]​
i agree how fuckin hard is it to kill it forst at least then it wont be in misery like shooting it in the head
 
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Top