Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right where is everybody going on their hols what will you be doing and when are you going...

i am off to lisbon (portugal) for a 4 day drinking bender in may a stag weekend mainly getting pissed .
i will also be going on about 5-6 watersking/wakeboarding/kneeboarding trips to scotland up until september also getting pissed and florida in nov/dec fly drive down to the keys
also post some good holiday stories as thats when most people go wild and do stupid stuff

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
i would go to california to visit Karen and i promised her if i do i would take her some place nice...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
were marco mcdonalds?for a happy meal?how sweet

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I travel to NJ and NYC sometimes to visit my boy cfr3. Actually Ive only been once and plan on doing it more. I should be going to the beach sometime in August

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
hawaii, buddy of mine is getting married in may.in july go back to mexico hang out in my house and chill with a brew and some nice women

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
No solid plans yet: probably partying somewhere on a fancy beach somewhere in Spain, Italy, Portugal or France with a couple of real-life friends

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Judazzz said:
No solid plans yet: probably partying somewhere on a fancy beach somewhere in Spain, Italy, Portugal or France with a couple of real-life friends
...all this on a mailman's salary?...you must have some side jobs, don't you?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I will be going to Holland to smoke some weed and eat some mushrooms

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Hey Innes, there's more in Holland besides just that (think about tulips, windmills, wooden shoes and more of those fantastic and exciting things).

It's the tourists that give Holland a bad name: always just talking about legal weed and shrooms, legal prostitution etc. and never about the truely fascinating cultural experience we Dutch have to offer

Wait a sec, did I just say that?!?!?!?

Man, somebody must have slipped some wacky weed in my tobacco again.....

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
been to amsterdam a few years ago and meant to do all the cultural stuff never happended though always off my box spent a fortune and cant remember what on but apparently had a good time as the pics showed .
i was going to go to prague but ending up in lisbon prague would have been better though as its cheap as hell but its not my choice oh well i,ll just have to get pissed and spend loads instead of a little .
the things we do for beer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.