Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Hey guys,
I just was checking out the site last night after being in hibernation for the past couple of years. Finally thinking about comming back to the hobby. It is funny though. The last few posts I made way back when I was leaving as a MOD, was reguarding piranha keeping as a hobby being cyclical. You may leave, but the eventually you get the yerning to come back. I didnt really know if it was 100% true at the time, but I can say now, that it is.

THE FURY IS CALLING!

The only new news with me is that Im just about done with pharmacy school since last Ive posted. Only a few more months to go, however the makings of a sweet P tank are already dancing though my mind! Hahaha...

~Dj

EDIT: TWO THINGS! First, im glad to see that my old SIG is still functional, along with my old SPILOs that I had in my 180g. ALSO ... I forgot how much I missed my avatar! I hope no one else has stolen it since I was Modding! LoL Its also interesting to see that im member number 140. WOW has the site grown since I was gone.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AHH! Feels like home...

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey....looks who comes bouncing in :laugh:
Bounce, Bounce Bounce... I know ya missed me GG.

Its wierd that I thought going SW would bring me some type of inner peace. An inner peace free of the guilt of taking part in keeping the evil piranha in my home aquarium. (LoL) However since my sw tank pretty much cracked and shattered on me. Looks like im back to my bread and butter....

I have never kept a fish in my home aquarium in better condition then I have my old P's.

~Dj

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome back man! looks like you need an OG award
Naw, truth is after being away for so long, I come back to the site learning just as much now as I did back then. Nothing special, just old insin getting back into the swing of things.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
holy sh*t man... blast from the past. Welcome back!
Thanks, heh heh. Glad to see everyone is doing well. Today has been quite overwelming catching up on everything. Alot to read, and alot of new info since I've last been here to absorb before the next P tank.

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
enjoy it while it lasts........ its not the same as when you left it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.