Piranhas Forum banner

Was Hilter A Genius When It Came To Certain Things?

• ....Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ....No

• ....Maybe So?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
The only thing he was good at was public speaking. That guy had some very good persuasive skills! Either than that I hate the man!

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MPower said:
But he was a dipshit.
...would you care to enlighten me as to why he was a dipshit? i mean after all, he almost did take over the entire european continent as well as russia AND was very close to invading the americas...

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
...would you care to enlighten me as to why he was a dipshit? i mean after all, he almost did take over the entire european continent as well as russia AND was very close to invading the americas...
which is precisly his downfall. Too much, too fast, overextended himself and fought a war on too many fronts.....not the sign of a genius...the sign of a military dunce.

Hitler is an asshole. A dumb asshole.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
Xenon said:
Hitler is an asshole. A dumb asshole.
AMEN!

I do admit Hitler had many good skills in speech, but he was Satan in disguise.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I am anti-Hitler!

Hitler was a genius in my opinion because:
*he was a vegetarian
*he got into power and persuaded Germany to support his system
*he did manage to take control of mant contrys, and even looked like winning the war
*he made half of Germany (the west) wealthy
*he faked his death so succsessfully, that he has never been found

These things to me proove his genius, however he was an evil, evil man who should have had his scrotum slashed repeatedly with razorblades until he died!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Genius? No, but he was very intelligent and surrounded himself with intelligent people. My German history is fairly rusty, but I do believe the found remnants of his body. I've no doubt he killed himself before the Russians captured him. Too bad he didn't do that years earlier. No he was not a genius, albeit quite intelligent.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
He mad too many military errors to be a military genious.

But his way of having an entire nation follow and adore him, just by the power of speech (remember, he was democratically elected as president, before he decided to switch to the dark side), is quite genious...

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
Neoplasia said:
Genius? No, but he was very intelligent and surrounded himself with intelligent people. My German history is fairly rusty, but I do believe the found remnants of his body. I've no doubt he killed himself before the Russians captured him. Too bad he didn't do that years earlier. No he was not a genius, albeit quite intelligent.
The Russians apparently had his skull in a box somewhere in the Kremlin forever but I am pretty sure they lost it
There have been many books on the subject, I am just going of the knowledge obtained by my history channel viewing.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Innes... Hitler faked his death? Is he with tupac and biggie too? Hahah...i hate hitler. He ruined what might have been a very sucessful campaign by being too greedy and doing it all for the wrong reasons. His wasn't a genious, he was the anti-christ.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I would say he was a genius on some fronts, but he obviousy didnt care about anyone except his people.
he did take over most of the world, and did fast (which may have been his downfall) and he even convince the Japanese to fight too. He was smart in his rise to power, persuation was key, and he more or less created a massive development phase and economic boom for the people of germany. But in the end he started the cold war and led to the issues we have in the middle east today. I cant say that was part of his idealist world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Well he did initiate a war on two fronts which probably lead to his demise.

Whether or not a person is good or bad is pretty much irrelevant . There are many good people who are geniuses and many bad ones. I suppose the only area he could be is his ability to manipulate an entire people, but I don't think it takes a genius to do that.

The Anti-Christ? More like a minion of his. They say the Devil's greatest trick is convincing people he doesn't exist, now that guy is a genius but that's another topic entirely.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Innes said:
Hitler was a genius in my opinion because:
*he was a vegetarian
Petzl88:
Did you know that he was a vegetarian? Well....he was.
I believe Innes enlightened us on that one
*wink*

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.