Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi my name is ki Ziegenhagen i am 17 years old and from Oakbank Manitoba Canada.
I am into hunting moose, elk, deer and fishing, ice fishing, snowmobiling we have to work sleds right now 97 skandic swt 24 inch track by 156 and a 503r skandic and quading we have a 200 sportsman 500 with titan 589's tires. and we have 2 dump trucks we are restoring a 1940 international and a 1937 chevy both can be driven on roads. and finally into fish keeping got my first fish tank in grade 7 my dad siad if i go to school the first day he will buy me a 20 gallon and thats how it all started i got all my other tanks for free.
I found this site threw the fish board site.
Right now i have 5 tanks soon to be 6.
10 gallon guppies and tiger pleco custome stand in progress.
20 gallon angel fish babbie pink convicts and goldy pleco.
2 25 gallons one breeding pair of pink convicts other punkenseeds custome stand thats made for a 90 gallon.
50 gallon 4 5-8 inch reds custome made canopy and stand i made them.
And soon to get a 157 gallon 84 by 18 w by 24 h and 157 i am making a custome stand and canopy.
I would like to get rid of my 25's to get a 90 gallon and i am going to turn my 50 gallon into a community tank and if i do get a 90 i would like to get some discus or some sort of fish like that.
I hope to learned something about me.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
welcome, you will find great info...If you need anything fell free to pm me

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
welcome aboard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts