Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Whoo Hoo!!! A new member to bash, blame things on and use as a scapegoat!!!

JK Welcome aboard!!! Honestly, we're way different from other fish boards. We have a vast variety of knowledgeable members and info to hand out, from Ps, non P's, and anything/everything related to the aquarium hobby. And anytime you wanna take a break and just wanna talk about things in general, enter the lounge, kick your feet up, have a beer and mingle with a bunch of members about life.

Have fun man!!!!

· The Lord Himself is Life to me
3,861 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to pfury!! This is a great site with a lot of great members. I'm sure you'll fit right in. I look forward to reading your posts.

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Filo said:
Welcome, get an avatar and sig --so we can know more about you. What kind of fish do you own?
[snapback]826598[/snapback]​
I'll get my avie and sig lil later.
Anyways I don't keep any piranhas.....I like them but many people say they get bored of watching them kill everything.

I'm into Cichlids mainly africans. I have like 16 fish tanks in the winter and like 20 in the summer. Why? I dunno.
My largest tank is a 55 gallon. Hopefully I'll have like a 1,000 gallon pond in the summer.
I'm also into some exoctic livebearers... So ya I just came here to have fun help out and if I've got a question hopefully it'll be answered.

· Registered
2 Posts
6Fish_Pimp6 said:
hey all I'm new and prolly will be staying for very very long time. I just came from crappy ole petfish.net. Everyone there is way too up tight if you say something everybody is all over you. I hope it's not like that here.
[snapback]826373[/snapback]​
What is wrong with petfish? They only jump on people for giving bad avice and cussing. I read through all of the boards in the aquarank top ten. Their's is a family-oriented board.

I guess some people are just never happy.

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Parliament_100 said:
What is wrong with petfish? They only jump on people for giving bad avice and cussing. I read through all of the boards in the aquarank top ten. Their's is a family-oriented board.

I guess some people are just never happy.
[snapback]826684[/snapback]​
So this is your first post...interesting

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.