Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Xenon said:

SPAM is illegal in Virginia now. Its a felony!
Your kidding me, right???
Any why woulkd it be a felony.. what would be a felony!?!?! Too cook or buy a canned food???

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Xenon said:

SPAM is illegal in Virginia now. Its a felony!
Your kidding me, right???
Any why woulkd it be a felony.. what would be a felony!?!?! Too cook or buy a canned food???
I dont think he's talking about the food SPAM....
However, I could be wrong.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spam is nasty..its like a hotdog..just don't know what part your getting...

·
18,487 Posts
thePACK said:
True.. I HATE Spam period, but love hotdogs!!
BUt Pack's right.. hotdogs are made of all the nastiness not used.. ear, hoofs, tongue, chin, nose, snout, tail..etc NAAAASTY!!!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
RhomZilla said:
thePACK said:
BUt Pack's right.. hotdogs are made of all the nastiness not used.. ear, hoofs, tongue, chin, nose, snout, tail..etc NAAAASTY!!!
So they're just like the chicken nuggets from McDonalds...

Thanks for killing my liking for hotdogs... Hannibal Lecter killed my taste for steak, now I am stuck to eating Pork and Chicken...
What's next? What part of the pig you're eating when eating pork? Hmm... I dont even wanna think about it...

·
18,487 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
RhomZilla said:
thePACK said:
So they're just like the chicken nuggets from McDonalds...

Thanks for killing my liking for hotdogs... Hannibal Lecter killed my taste for steak, now I am stuck to eating Pork and Chicken...
What's next? What part of the pig you're eating when eating pork? Hmm... I dont even wanna think about it...
HAHAHA.. dont even make me start on pork. One word.. *Swine* Swine is considered something that woulld eat everything and anything. Garbage, crap, garbage and crap, dirt, garbage-crap-dirt.. its endless!!!
Why do you think even when cutting off the fat from a pork, they still consider it as meat not good for you. Dirty meat.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RhomZilla said:
HAHAHA.. dont even make me start on pork. One word.. *Swine* Swine is considered something that woulld eat everything and anything. Garbage, crap, garbage and crap, dirt, garbage-crap-dirt.. its endless!!!
Why do you think even when cutting off the fat from a pork, they still consider it as meat not good for you. Dirty meat.
i love dirty meat..nummy................................................

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Ignorance is bliss when it comes to these types of things. Speaking of which, just think of all the junk that goes into making a SlimJim!!
mmMMmm Good!!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Damnit... I dont like you very much right now...
Raf killed me w/his pic. of Karen's first 'papi chulo'... and now this...
When will the madness end?? That's it, I'm going Vegetarian...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Like you told me earlier this week Sandra, you dont like many vegetables... GOOD LUCK!! So will you be like Innes and be a normal vegetarian or will you be a vegan?!

·
18,487 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
RhomZilla said:
OHH (snapping fingers) dunt let me start up on veggies either, girlfriend!!

Like you told me earlier this week Sandra, you dont like many vegetables... GOOD LUCK!! So will you be like Innes and be a normal vegetarian or will you be a vegan?!
What the heck is a Vegan?? Is that a new nationality or sumthing??

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
KumbiaQueens said:
RhomZilla said:
gees was the pic that bad?????

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.