Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new here and am little bro of ccoralli who should be on here to we got several fish tanks and i have 3 birds
i love learning about new animals so tell me what kind of animals u own
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,070 Posts
Welcome.

I have a 110g with a pygo shoal
a 20g with a turtle and a JD
a 6g with wounded silver dollar
and an annoying ass yellow lab. haha.
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
fido/filo and i have 3 chihuahuas, 6 exodon and a RD in a 35g, then our sister has a community tank with guppies, tiger barbs, and neon tetras.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,651 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
fido/filo and i have 3 chihuahuas, 6 exodon and a RD in a 35g, then our sister has a community tank with guppies, tiger barbs, and neon tetras.
[snapback]955815[/snapback]​
wait, so what are you and filo/fido then, family or what?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,055 Posts
in my 75 gallon i have 3 red and a tern, 30 long i have 6 angles, 11 zebra danioes a raphel catfish, chocklate pleco, clown bleco, boremo(sp) sucker. another 75 i have a tiger oscar,. i also have some gay ass cat a pug/beagle(puggle) and a corn snake
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
grnlemonade said:
KumbiaQueens said:
fido/filo and i have 3 chihuahuas, 6 exodon and a RD in a 35g, then our sister has a community tank with guppies, tiger barbs, and neon tetras.
[snapback]955815[/snapback]​
wait, so what are you and filo/fido then, family or what?
[snapback]955821[/snapback]​
living together, not related. you do the math.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,651 Posts
oh, alrite.....hmm, i never knew about that between you two, i jsut noticed that you mentioned him a few times on here before and i just figured you two were good friends
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,854 Posts
well i have two tanks set up, an 85 gallon with 3 jack demps, and an 50 gallon with 4 reds. i also have a dog, 2 hamsters.
 

·
Look into my eyes!
Joined
·
7,562 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
grnlemonade said:
KumbiaQueens said:
fido/filo and i have 3 chihuahuas, 6 exodon and a RD in a 35g, then our sister has a community tank with guppies, tiger barbs, and neon tetras.
[snapback]955815[/snapback]​
wait, so what are you and filo/fido then, family or what?
[snapback]955821[/snapback]​
living together, not related. you do the math.

[snapback]955834[/snapback]​
How are you not related? you said "our" sister.
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
94NDTA said:
KumbiaQueens said:
grnlemonade said:
KumbiaQueens said:
fido/filo and i have 3 chihuahuas, 6 exodon and a RD in a 35g, then our sister has a community tank with guppies, tiger barbs, and neon tetras.
[snapback]955815[/snapback]​
wait, so what are you and filo/fido then, family or what?
[snapback]955821[/snapback]​
living together, not related. you do the math.

[snapback]955834[/snapback]​
How are you not related? you said "our" sister.
[snapback]955866[/snapback]​
jeez, technically, my sister, but they fight like they're related. believe you me, chris/fido/filo and i are in no way blood related. nor related in any other way, other than the fact that i love him very much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,053 Posts
welcome, I have 1 6" rohm, a reef tank and 3-4' redtail boa
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top