imho i don't like your substrate, other than that its nice

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
look,s good to me

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
hey, is that one of those big fake wood roots ("tetra") that they sell at PetsMart. I saw one of those the other day and wondered what it would look like in a tank!

Looks good, and I even like the substrate

·
Registered
354 Posts
lwrlevel said:
hey, is that one of those big fake wood roots ("tetra") that they sell at PetsMart. I saw one of those the other day and wondered what it would look like in a tank!

Looks good, and I even like the substrate
[snapback]888049[/snapback]​
That is exactly where I got it from :laugh: it saves you the time of doing all that DW prep and it's the wrong time of year right now for me to even look for some DW....

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those are pics of just the one half side....The other half is just for swimming..not really anything to see.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
sweet setup was that a jewel cichlid I saw in the tank!? how long has he been in there?! yeah the fake driftwood if made right looks just as good! I was thinking about getting the wood for reptile tanks u know, and putting it in after rinsing it with a lot of water!? What u thik would that work!?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
redbellyman21 said:
sweet setup was that a jewel cichlid I saw in the tank!? how long has he been in there?! yeah the fake driftwood if made right looks just as good! I was thinking about getting the wood for reptile tanks u know, and putting it in after rinsing it with a lot of water!? What u thik would that work!?
[snapback]888798[/snapback]​
The Jewel has been in there since they were smaller then him now that they are bigger he lives in the fake wood...Theres big air pockets in the wood so when you put it in the water it fills up and stays down..That is where the jewel lives and he comes out to eat with the P's but thats it he gets his share then back home he goes...
Oh yea and I think if you rince it out pretty good it should look great...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Nice big tank. I am sure your P's are happy. That is all that matters.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
those are some nice looking piranha & not to mention a very nice looking tank. I like the driftwood

thanks for sharing :nod:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts