1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
oh I'm not suprise....That is the only reason I go to fast food or other place. Home made cook are always safer and better.

·
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
olive garden sucks to begin with but being in the NY NJ are there are thousands of little italian places all over to go to that are better..

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
olive garden sucks to begin with but being in the NY NJ are there are thousands of little italian places all over to go to that are better..
yea!..
I never hear any bad thing about italian place at all...not just in NY NJ or anything other area. Just never.

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
oh I'm not suprise....That is the only reason I go to fast food or other place. Home made cook are always safer and better.
well eating at home may be safe since you wont dont have strangers preparing it but as far as ingredients go you arent. you could end up getting the same e. coli infected spinach or lettuce at the grocery store and eat it at home as you would eating out at taco bell/olive garden.

·
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i love olive garden
yuck wisconson sucks.. dont you have some place better to go then some cheesy chain resturant with crappy food and skill less line cooks?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
olive garden was crossed out the "to go to list"

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
well eating at home may be safe since you wont dont have strangers preparing it but as far as ingredients go you arent. you could end up getting the same e. coli infected spinach or lettuce at the grocery store and eat it at home as you would eating out at taco bell/olive garden.
[/quote]

then I'll turn around and lawsue the grocery store.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
I've been to that one too in Indy.. used to work 2 minutes from there, all my former coworkers still go there, I already emailed them to make sure they didn't get poisoned

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
Do any of you find it kind of odd w. all these recent e. coli outbreaks in out food supply??

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
this strain of e. coli is going to be difficult to deal with since it only requires a low infectious dose. 10-100 cells necessary for full infection so only a small incoculum from lettuce, beef, person can spread whereas salmonella or campylobacter are bacteria that require millions of cells to infect your body.

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
I worked at Olive Garden for like two days. As part of our training, they prepared a lil bit of everything on the menu and had the training class sample everything (we also got to sample the wines which was pretty cool since I wasnt even 21 yet). Anyways, the lady who was training us was sitting there eating breadsticks like shes never had them before. While thats not altogether shocking, the fact that the bitch kept double dipping her breadsticks in this alfredo sauce that everybody was using...that almost made me throw up right then and there. She was all sorts of trashy too. If she was super hot, it wouldnt have mattered, but this bitch was just nasty.

·
10,514 Posts
Do any of you find it kind of odd w. all these recent e. coli outbreaks in out food supply??
its terrorist attacks.. alquida in indaiana are gaining in strenght the democratic congress is to blame

OR

it the illegal immigrants attacking us because the fency plan and imigration issues

OR

its the fact that the news media has turned into a terrorist organization that uses fear for ratings, people getting sick is nothing new but the news oputlets have found out that these stories get peoples attention and give them ratings..

the numbers of peopl eare relatively low these things arent cfrazy out breaks and have been happenign for a long time but now its being reported more,

300 people eat at one resturant in one night MILLIONS of people go out to eat and are fine.. more people get sick from cruise ships but thats not as publisized as much as these recent resturant incidents

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
its terrorist attacks.. alquida in indaiana are gaining in strenght the democratic congress is to blame

OR

it the illegal immigrants attacking us because the fency plan and imigration issues

OR

its the fact that the news media has turned into a terrorist organization that uses fear for ratings, people getting sick is nothing new but the news oputlets have found out that these stories get peoples attention and give them ratings..

the numbers of peopl eare relatively low these things arent cfrazy out breaks and have been happenign for a long time but now its being reported more,

300 people eat at one resturant in one night MILLIONS of people go out to eat and are fine.. more people get sick from cruise ships but thats not as publisized as much as these recent resturant incidents
[/quote]

Nailed it!!!!

Its happening over here to, damn media!!!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
don't eat green onions now,
the restaurant i work for got an e-mail from corporate and the FDA is saying there might be a recall just like the spinach
we won't serve them untill the FDA clears them

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Do the math.

See what your odds are...

Now see what your odds are for other dangers.

You'll be watching out for falling coconuts in no time.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Do the math.

but all it takes is one coconut!

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
Do the math.

but all it takes is one coconut!
[/quote]

OMFG thats right.

Lets go to war on palm trees!!!

raise coconut allertness to yellow.

we are goind to cocoCom 5

1 - 20 of 20 Posts