Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,859 Posts
good this will finally settle all lounge ncaa threads. exodus or b_ack will get bragging rights for the entire year.

i guess this means arkansas being the #2 SEC team will face wisconsin in the capital one bowl.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
f*ck YOU GO MICHIGAN !!!! THEY DESERVE IT [email protected][email protected]!!! MICHGIANG @!!
schedule

Go Gators!

[/quote]

Yeah schedule... two conference USA games and a SHITTY AA team. GO SEC! Plus 5 games decided by less than 1 score and 4 of the teams aren't ranked. Tell the SEC to get back to reality and start scheduling a difficult out of conference schedule. So Miss, C Florida, & W Carolina. You gotta be kidding me, at least Michigan went to South Bend and beat the living piss out of Notre Dame.

Leak for Heisman!

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Agreed. Why did everyone think it was a big deal for USC to beat Notre Dame IN CALIFORNIA??? I fear that Florida will get destroyed, but I hope not...
I really don't think everyone thought it was a big deal. Honestly there are only a few fans of Notre Dame and they all happen to be over 50 years old or just old sports analysts. I think all college football fans knew USC would open up ND's defense. That game just helped shut up Charlie Weis and his fupa. (Fat upper p*ssy area)

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My team made it cause 10 lost?
USC lost to an unranked and they were number 2 (which is bullshit) Im glad they lost yesterday again to yet another unranked because they are NOT a #2 team. Why such hate? I dont sit here and talk all day smack. I never said my gators would crush ohio state. They are contenders and they DESERVE a chance at the title. Its really quite simple. Im not gonna say who will win, all I will say is i hope to see your team brian on Jan 8th

And as strength of schedule is concerned.....

Gators #1

Auburn #2

LSU #3

Do you see a pattern to strength of schedule? YA... 60% of the top 10 are in the SEC. WHY on earth schedule harder games out of conference if you already have the hardest schedule?

BTW, your buckeyes ranked in the mid 20s

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
My team made it cause 10 lost?
USC lost to an unranked and they were number 2 (which is bullshit) Im glad they lost yesterday again to yet another unranked because they are NOT a #2 team. Why such hate? I dont sit here and talk all day smack. I never said my gators would crush ohio state. They are contenders and they DESERVE a chance at the title. Its really quite simple. Im not gonna say who will win, all I will say is i hope to see your team brian on Jan 8th

Do you see a pattern to strength of schedule? YA... 60% of the top 10 are in the SEC. WHY on earth schedule harder games out of conference if you already have the hardest schedule?
What was florida ranked preseason? #7 I believe, meaning quite a few times that were ranked above them had to lose to get to #2. Plus if it wasn't for USC losing, Florida would have never been in the game. I'm just saying your team had to have other teams lose to get into the NC game, while OSU held their own and made their own destiny. Ranked #1 and stayed #1. Now its just time to take out one more overrated team.

Also I would like to point out this with one SEC that tried a hard out of conference schedule 09/02 #6 USC L 50-14. Remember that game, thats right the team Florida only beat by 10 points was destroyed by a shitty USC team by 36 points. If the SEC is so great, why is the one tough out of game they played this year they get destroyed. And just like lament has said, Wisconsin destoyed Auburn last year, WV gave Georgia a f*cking game last year when the Big East is a joke. But I don't want to point out the fact when SEC plays out of conference against a good team, well we already know what happens. And I'll even invite you to my house Sean to watch the game, this way you can see the score when OSU beats Florida clearly in 52 inch HDtv.

Please don't make me go and find all your posts bashing and hating and talking smack, cause it's pretty damn easy. The entire year you've bashed the #1 team and the #1 candidate for the heisman. I just can't wait to hear Urban whine more and more.

And yes every team deserves a chance for the national championship, but only the two best teams in the nation should play against each other. We could go by schedule and only have the two undefeated teams play, but we all know Boise State vs OSU would be alot of fun to watch.

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your comparing a USC win over the pigs who didnt have 3 starters, 2 of them vital to their team, one of them being McFadden. So ya, no comparision there. You make it sound like the gators dont beloing going to the national championship and I disagree completly...They worked hard all year, playing the hardest schedule and coming out on top of the sec.

But seriously, comparing Arkansas lose to USC vs our win against them is apples and oranges. If those 3 players were in the game I can guarentee the game would have been diffrent. Who cares tho.... USC lost twice, both times to UNRANKED teams. You really wanna play a second rate team like usc???

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Your comparing a USC win over the pigs who didnt have 3 starters, 2 of them vital to their team, one of them being McFadden. So ya, no comparision there. You make it sound like the gators dont beloing going to the national championship and I disagree completly...They worked hard all year, playing the hardest schedule and coming out on top of the sec.

But seriously, comparing Arkansas lose to USC vs our win against them is apples and oranges. If those 3 players were in the game I can guarentee the game would have been diffrent. Who cares tho.... USC lost twice, both times to UNRANKED teams. You really wanna play a second rate team like usc???
Actually it would be great to play USC to laugh at all their bandwagon fans and to let the media know that USC isn't the dynasty they think they are. I hate a few teams/fans in college football, which are Notre Dame, Michigan, and USC as of late. One thing that was interesting to hear on espn, "Why for the last 6-7 weeks was Michigan above Florida but then the yesterday Florida is a better team. You gotta look at the whole year of play and that would show you the better team, which was Michigan." Also the fact of timing with Michigan not playing for 2 weeks they got fucked, its that simple, if Michigan would have played OSU this week Michigan would have still been ranked #2. Are you gonna rank Florida higher than OSU cause Florida played this week and OSU didn't, I don't think so. But doesn't matter, OSU has already beaten two #2 teams in the regular season (which is a record), and soon it'll be 3 #2 teams in the same year.

Florida has had too many close games with unranked teams, like I said 4 of them. Yes Ohio State back in 2002 had close games, but they won them all. So the comparsion some people had said about that year and this florida team doensn't hold up. And anyways, one team deserves to be in the NC, the other team is only there cause of the conference they are in, and another team isn't there cause of the conference they are in.

And remember USC lost Bush, Leinart, and White. So they were getting used to their new squad too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.