Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,169 Posts
pamonster said:
wow, she's big, about how old is a 10' long boa?
[snapback]861360[/snapback]​
At least seven or eight, the seven-footers at my shop are around six. Females are generally bigger than males. Genetics plays a role too, some snakes will get bigger than others. I'm around 5'7"-5''8", and will never get any bigger. Now look at Shaq or Yao Ming, random quirk, a stray alpha particle at the wrong moment can make a big difference. redbellypacu's snake is a freak. A very cool, naturally ocuring freak, but a freak nontheless. No offense, I like freaks.

-PK

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pamonster said:
wow, she's big, about how old is a 10" long boa?
[snapback]861360[/snapback]​
she is 7 years and 4 months old

Filo said:
can i wrestle with it, please please. do they really fight you like people say?
[snapback]861458[/snapback]​
if you want to you can but if you piss her off she gets mad and stairs at you and then if you move she hisses at you she did it to my bro already and he nearly sh*t him self. but other then that she is pretty much laid back and likes to be out of her tank.it depends on the snake i was around this snake its whole because it was my friends he wants out off big snakes so i took it and i gave him a 4x2x2 cage

lwrlevel said:
what do you feed a monster like that?

[snapback]861691[/snapback]​
she was being feed 10 pound rabbits and jumbo rats

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.