Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· HENRY
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my two 3 inchers have their bottom belly white is that normal, and one of them is breathing realy hard, waht should i do, i already gaved them some food but none of them have taken a bite out of it. what could be wrong with them. i just got them on sunday, can they still stresed out?

· Registered
785 Posts
Hey henry 79, it would be nice if you posted your aquarium's water parameters. It sounds like your fish are stressed out. What does the white look like, can you give a better description? I hope this tank has been established and to cycling.

· Registered
187 Posts
Post your water param. it could be that your PH is to high for a P or your ammonia may be high. you might have a feeder that is stuck in an ornament causing things to go screwy with your water. and from RhomZilla's personal experience when Ps are slightly slumped and inactive in the tank its because lack of oxygen in the water. Make sure you have water/surface agitation so that oxygen mixture would help refresh the water quality. or it could just be stress of moving into a new home.

edit: here is the link that I got the information from. its all summarized in the paragraph above.

http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/index.ph...&hl=white+belly

· HENRY
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i dont have them i tested the water at petco and they said it was okay,

today in the morning all 3 where swiming like any other normal fish. i had a feeder that was like 2 inches but i cant find him any where in the tank, i also had 20 1 inch dinos and at night like 10 whent missing.
is this good filtration 1 170 bio wheel filter and a under water fluval 40 filter. its only for a 29 gallon? i plan on moving them at the end of the month to a 60 gallon tank.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.