Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok people I think there is one think we need to consider. After reading more then a few forums lately, I have seen people get a little cranky. I have been a little upset too. Newbies come on and ask a question because of course they need some info. We were all newbies at one time. Then all of a sudden they don't need any help at all. Just because they didn't like the answer they recieved. Please, if you are gonna ask a question here, don't shoot the messenger. As for the rest of us, (the more experienced members) let them do as they will. We offered what we know. We can't make them do what we know is best. Sometimes it will result in a really sad ending. But what can we do? We can look after the tanks we have the best we can. And of course come to P- Fury and brag about it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If for some reason you don't get what I mean, I will put it simply. If newbies need info, ask and you will recieve. But don't throw a fit if you don't like the answer. Of course this does not apply to everyone. Just some people who didn't want an answer to begin with. They know who they are.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Your right (I think).

~Dj

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I have an idea on what your talking about. Dont think I've ever been hostile or annoying when I first started, but thats just me. We'll shape 'em up.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
It is a rule here to show everyone respect. These forums exist to provide ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS answers to their fish questions. If you notice someone disrespecting a newbie please hit the "Report Post to Moderator" link. As this is a public forum, flaming will happen, but I promise the staff will respond to all incidents reported.

X

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.