Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just want to say please dont laugh... ok so i am goin to have to ask my gf to the prom cominin up in a few months but i need help!!!!!! i think i overdid it at our last dance...... our dance was called "winter Formal" so i got big poster board and made a sign in her room on the wall Spelling out formal with snowflakes from the ceiling roses on her bed and our song playing...... but now i have to think of an amazing way to ask her to prom... i woulndt usually care... but it our senior prom and she is amazing!!!! so if you guys have any ideas.... i would Really Appreciate it!!!!!

oh btw.... no fish in the sea......

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Go up to her, ask her if she wants to go to prom. That simple.

If she says no, just punch her in the baby maker.

I swear the OC and Laguana Beach have made kids so stupid nowadays. Its just a simple question "Will you go to prom with me?" or "I would love to take you to promg, will you go with me?" What an old guy at a bar would tell you, lift up your skirt, grab your balls and just ask her.

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Yup, no need for romance man. Soon as you are a grad, you will forget all about her, and move on to the next peice of ass. They are all whores anyway. J/K

Just ask her dude.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
get a fortune cookie made for her and ask in the cookie , but set up a romantic picnic style diner with candles and italian food or sushi and have the cookie there for desert, or just skip the cookie and ask her at diner.
or you could sneak into the school main office and ask her over the loud speaker, very daring and romantic but could get you banned from prom, either way shell never forget

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanxs guys... nun so far are better than my first one and i know that it might cost me some money but that dont mattter and i have to do better than what i did before... but anywayz... if anyone else comes up with an idea just let me know i have a few months so i would appreciate all the help!!!!

·
I Love Me Some Me
5,987 Posts
if you are boyfriend and girlfriend, isn't it kind of assumed you would be going together?
Hahaha. Yeah I dont remember having to ask my girlfriend to the prom.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
If you have a song, you could call a local radio station (if they take requests) and have them ask her on the radio before playing your song. Its cheesy, but its free, and she will like it. Or order a singing telligram and imbarrass her a little.

women dig cheesy stuff like that

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
if you are boyfriend and girlfriend, isn't it kind of assumed you would be going together?
Hahaha. Yeah I dont remember having to ask my girlfriend to the prom.
[/quote]

so true. mine went like this...

me:"soo...i think the prom is coming up..."
her: "really? thats cool...."
me: "we're going, right?"
her: "yeah of course"
me: "ok...my job here is done..."

you shouldnt have to go all out to ask her to a f*cking prom...its all about the afterparty anyways.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
My girlfriend and I just assumed we would go together and not with anyone else?LOL Right. If she needs to be asked to go and she dosent just assume it, Stomp her foot, pinch her niple and call it a day

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
no she doesnt expect anything!!!!.. i just want to ... just askin for advice if you cant give it dont post
is she actually your girlfriend, or a friend that is a girl?

Is it that shes hasnt said if she is going at all yet? and you just wanna ask her if she actually wants to go to the prom, not that you wanna ask her to go with you?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok shes my girlfriend... and obviosly were goin to prom together... but i just want to ask her in a really cool way to score some "brownie" points wit her if you kow what i mean

·
Registered
655 Posts
why did u dig a hole for yourself that u need the "brownie points" to get out of lol?? dude just tell her shes going with you because like its already been said i think she might have atleast some sorta clue that shes going with you.... and she might think ur a little well......dumb .... if you ask her to go with you.... no offence man but im just trying to make some sense outta this

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.