Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
It was all over the news a few months ago. Its over there is nothing we can really do now unless we just want to slow it down. All the Pollution that we have given off has pretty much screwed us. As I recall a day in the summer being the day of no return after that day there is no turning back..And what happened? No one gave a sh*t. Ohwell.

I will be dead when fresh water runs out. Oil? I'm fine with that running out. And water flooding the earth because of the ice glaziers? I won't care.

Iv pretty much decided on not having children because after I die My children or their kids, kids will be the ones being killed for something we did. Plus everything will be a million times more hectic then what the world is now.

my girlfriend has gotta try hard to change my mind.

·
Registered
770 Posts
It was all over the news a few months ago. Its over there is nothing we can really do now unless we just want to slow it down. All the Pollution that we have given off has pretty much screwed us. As I recall a day in the summer being the day of no return after that day there is no turning back..And what happened? No one gave a sh*t. Ohwell.

I will be dead when fresh water runs out. Oil? I'm fine with that running out. And water flooding the earth because of the ice glaziers? I won't care.

Iv pretty much decided on not having children because after I die My children or their kids, kids will be the ones being killed for something we did. Plus everything will be a million times more hectic then what the world is now.

well you know what? if you feel that way stay out of my thread, this is for people who actually care...

·
Registered
4,824 Posts

how bout you all do us a favor and shoot yourself for being a selfish bastard, people like you who say sh*t like oh well f*ck them not my problem. its a good thing you wont have kids either, we dont need more selfish bastards around here just thinking of themselves.
[/quote]

Far from selfish my friend. I'm far from being the person saying 'f*ck them its not my problem'. Its everyones problem and everyone should take blame for it and try and stop it even if its too late. Its a fact its too late and if someone comes up with something to stop it I'll be first in line supporting it.

I signed it before posting so stop your bashing.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

how bout you all do us a favor and shoot yourself for being a selfish bastard, people like you who say sh*t like oh well f*ck them not my problem. its a good thing you wont have kids either, we dont need more selfish bastards around here just thinking of themselves.
[/quote]

Far from selfish my friend. I'm far from being the person saying 'f*ck them its not my problem'. Its everyones problem and everyone should take blame for it and try and stop it even if its too late. Its a fact its too late and if someone comes up with something to stop it I'll be first in line supporting it.

[/quote]

i apologize... i actually change my post anyways it came off like you didnt give a damn but hey no hard feelings,thanks for signing the petition.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts

[/quote]

[/quote]

i apologize... i actually change my post anyways it came off like you didnt give a damn but hey no hard feelings,thanks for signing the petition.
[/quote]

Anytime. man its understandable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.