Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Someone had posted a while back some pics of his tank that was made into the wall... He said he litteraly built his basement I think around his tank.. I would really like to see these pics again to show my husband what I am talking about. I am going to make a aquarium showroom. So if anyone knows where this thread is or if it happens to be you....... could you please repost it for me???

Thanx a Bunch

Smilez,
Mod

·
Registered
558 Posts
Was it this tank?

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/Pete...01052007026.jpg

this one is mine.

Ive never seen those other tanks before. Those tanks are very impressive. You might be thinking of mine just because I've had a ton of pics up lately. Either way I'm sure we'd all be happy to back you up. If you need help talking your husband into making a tank showroom I'd be more than happy to be in your corner. My wife and I actually built our whole house around how the basement floor plan fit into my plan to have a very large tank. Fortunately the only house in our budget that suited my plan for the large tank was also set up to both our likings as far as the whole living area went. I had the basement floor poured before they put the deck on so I could have my tank lowered into the basement with the forklift before they started with the decking. Pieice by piece for the last 2 yrs I've been improving on the tank as $ flow allows. Good luck with your husband. If you need help convincing him let me know :laugh:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YES !!!!! This is it !... its awsome !! Thanx soo much for sharing again.
I plan on having my showroom on our main level... And this is what I want to do with it... Totaly remodel and make a show room of aquariums... I think it would be awsome to walk thru the front door and see... The way my house is made is as soon as you walk in there are stairs going up, living room to the right, and an open spare room to the left... it was used as "his" pool room... but he dont want the pool table any more since he is building a studio... And I complained about the pool table taking up space since he wasnt using it... So he asked what I wanted to do and thats when I opened my mouth !!!... ok.. enough of my babbling.. thanx a bunch !!!

Smilez,
Mod

P.S...Stick... howm many gallons is that set up???

Smilez,
Mod

·
Registered
558 Posts
Thanks modsboss. It's always nice to hear you've inspired somebody. I'll be posting a bunch more pics comming up real soon. If you have any more questions I'll be more than happy to answerer.

And yes it is a 750g. 10' long x 4' wide x 30" tall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts