Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sh*t is all i can say first off,,,,,um guilty ive been feeding my rhom home grown convicts for 2 months,

i had no choice cuz i have been workin my ass off and didint have time to take half eatin shrimp out,,

my fish is bout 5 inchs long in a 75g tank with ment shape water readings???

this is what it looks like theres more bumpy and less smooth scales only on his head just the head area the rest of him looks good,, could this be hole in the head just coming on??

how do ya stop this problem?? 1. um headed of the the store to get some shrimp tonight ,, in bout 15 mins,, i gotta get him back on shrimp or else,,,

i though only dirty feeders gave problems????

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Were the Convits inbreed that could cause sickness. And get Jungle Labs Parasite clear it Clears out internal and external diseases. Read the box in the back even Hole in the Head.

·
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant say for shure if thay were inbred,,,,, but wouldnt water permter be a big factor???? mine is the best it can be,,

·
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup i totaly do massave water changes ,, bouit 20 gallons a week in my 75g tank,,,, ive noticed tonight he went bolting past the power head,, mabe hes just been scraping on it???? iam puting some stress coat and some salt in to night and see what that well do.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Cue-It would really help us out man if you could get some pics-Myself I have absolutely no clue on what you are talking about here-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts