OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Sorry, no pic no answer!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Azrael said:
Dear Runner1 :
a closeup-pic would help much,Ihave some ideas about your fish, but cannot say for sure!
I have no idea, possibly a S. MACULATUS

Threads like this annoy me as firstly you are asking for an ID on your fish when you do not post a pic here, you can even host it in your post!!!!

instead you add a link to "your webpage" do you expect us to locate the pics ourselves and then help you.

this is just lazy, and considering you want help........

also we have a fish ID forum

sorry for being so harsh, but why not post a pic????

if you simply don't know please PM me and I will be more than happy to explain it for you

here is one of your pics

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As I stated earlier, I tried several times to post the pic here. It would not upload, so
I went the link route. Sorry for the aggravation.

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
runner1 Posted on Jun 18 2003, 04:19 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I stated earlier, I tried several times to post the pic here. It would not upload, so
Try dropping the number of pixels of your photo by running through a photo program (such as; Microsoft Picture It!). Your photo file may be to large to load here. Even a paint program (standard on computers) can reduce the size of your file.

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
runner1 said:
Hey runner1, dont worry about it, Innes is just being an ass. Good looking fish btw, it has the color of a spilo cf, but the body shape imo is not quite right. I really dont know, but very pretty.

And Innes, relax on the guy, not everyone is as computer savy as you or knows which sites will provide remote image hosting. I still cant figure out how to upload a picture so I gave up on it. People still use links in the picture forum and I dont see you bitching at them.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
grosse gurke said:
runner1 said:
Hey runner1, dont worry about it, Innes is just being an ass. Good looking fish btw, it has the color of a spilo cf, but the body shape imo is not quite right. I really dont know, but very pretty.

And Innes, relax on the guy, not everyone is as computer savy as you or knows which sites will provide remote image hosting. I still cant figure out how to upload a picture so I gave up on it. People still use links in the picture forum and I dont see you bitching at them.
Yeah, I'm sorry.

I had just got up, and was not in a good mood.
I do appoligise

1 - 12 of 12 Posts