Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently cleaned my tank two days ago and today it got super loudy....you can barely see the fish.
anyone know how and why this would happen?
suugestions?
Could it be the media thats doing this?

·
Registered
306 Posts
I recently cleaned my tank two days ago and today it got super loudy....you can barely see the fish.
anyone know how and why this would happen?
suugestions?
Could it be the media thats doing this?
im no pro and i dont claim to be, but from what ive heard this sounds like a bacteria bloom. Do a google search and im sure you could find some different ways to clear it if it is a bacteria bloom. Can we get a pros opinion on this? water parameters would be helpful too.

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,882 Posts
We need a lot more details. How long has this fish tank been up and running? How long have the fish lived in this tank? When you cleaned the tank did you wash any of the filter media, if so, how did you? How many fish of what size are living in your tank, and what size is the tank?

Most importantly: What are the water parameters in your tank?
~Taylor~

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
We need a lot more details. How long has this fish tank been up and running? How long have the fish lived in this tank? When you cleaned the tank did you wash any of the filter media, if so, how did you? How many fish of what size are living in your tank, and what size is the tank?

Most importantly: What are the water parameters in your tank?
~Taylor~
Yes, answer the above questions and your problem will be addressed in no time..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts