Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
HEY I GOT A PAIR OF OSCARS AT THE STORE BUT ONE IS A WHITE COLOR LIKE WERE THE ORANGE STRIPS WERE IT IS WHITE AND I GOT A ANOTHER ONE THAT OS COMPLETLY ORANGE LABLED RED BUT NOT SURE ILL TRY TO GET PICKS OF THE MEAN BITCHES AND I ALSO THINK THEY MY HAVE STARTED BREEDING THEY HAVE BEEN VERY PROTECTIVE OFVER A CORNER OF THE TANK AND ANY THING THAT COMES NEAR THERE "AREA" THEY GET MUNCHED AND THEY HAVE BEEN RUBBIBNG ON EACH OTHER ALOT AND NOT EATING as much and a was wundering if someone could give me some input i hope i dont have to get my fry tank out damit :rasp: trhey were together in a tank of like 4 other reds but they were the biggest and collest coloring and they wwere bienging very lovey

· Registered
13,105 Posts
pirahnabreeder01 said:
HEY I GOT A PAIR OF OSCARS AT THE STORE BUT ONE IS A WHITE COLOR LIKE WERE THE ORANGE STRIPS WERE IT IS WHITE AND I GOT A ANOTHER ONE THAT OS COMPLETLY ORANGE LABLED RED BUT NOT SURE ILL TRY TO GET PICKS OF THE MEAN BITCHES AND I ALSO THINK THEY MY HAVE STARTED BREEDING THEY HAVE BEEN VERY PROTECTIVE OFVER A CORNER OF THE TANK AND ANY THING THAT COMES NEAR THERE "AREA" THEY GET MUNCHED AND THEY HAVE BEEN RUBBIBNG ON EACH OTHER ALOT AND NOT EATING as much and a was wundering if someone could give me some input i hope i dont have to get my fry tank out damit :rasp: trhey were together in a tank of like 4 other reds but they were the biggest and collest coloring and they wwere bienging very lovey

[snapback]873127[/snapback]​
First off, easy on the caps and use some punctuation. That was hard to read!

Second, what size tank is this? That will determine how serious the situation is for the other fish!

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
acestro said:
First off, easy on the caps and use some punctuation. That was hard to read!

Second, what size tank is this? That will determine how serious the situation is for the other fish!
[snapback]873135[/snapback]​
srry i had the caps on and i think if my memories corect it is a 75 gallon and the other fish are feeders that my sister put in thier (tetras and gold fish) she is gonna be mad but that is another story im prepared for that situation but im thing maby they are a breeding pair and maby have eggs in my tank or thier in the lps tank

· Registered
82 Posts
armac said:
oscars are not that easy to breed, it is hard to get them to pair up

[snapback]874188[/snapback]​
no i only have a pair and a hole bunch of guppies and they are not eatting them inless they get near the corner of the tank and there were 2 other ones that they were tank mates with but i only bought 2 of them cauese they were very friendly with eachother and i was wanting to no breeding carteristics and if it is possible that they are a breeding pair or are they gay?lol
and i also was wundering if it is very common to get a red oscar wit white stripes instead of red like it is a zebra strime insead of normal orange bange tiger stripes thxs for your input

they are 10 1/2 and the other is right at 12 inch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.