Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just signed up for the forum, I dont have any P's but thats ok, I think? my buddies are a green terror and a jack dempsy. there alot like haveing a dog or cat lots of personality

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I dont have any P's but thats ok, I think?
Of course thats okay!
Welcome to the board!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Green Terror said:
my buddies are a green terror and a jack dempsy.
what are they??

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
LOL Sandra they're types of fish!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
and yet, he says its like having a cat and dog...well . . . maybe ... but why a cat and a dog...why not a catdog?? ;p oh god i'm tired...time to eat some fish...with lemon, and maybe some rice...yummy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone
The Jack is just a baby about 2" to 2 1/2 " got him in the same tank as my Green Teror wich is just a bit bigger , i used to have a firemouth with them but he was just a mean basterd, im pretty new to the hobbie and these are my first cichlids and hopfully they stick around for awhile.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Welcome to the site,

oh, and don't be put off by the all-piranha theme, their is an underground cichlid scene here too

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Come on Judazzz, you are from Holland, you must know the power of the red lights!

they have been known to induce sucking!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Green Terror said:
im pretty new to the hobbie and these are my first cichlids and hopfully they stick around for awhile.
Welcome to the board. I think everyone starts with cichlids so no ones gonna bash you. Good luck with 'em, and hope to hear bout you getting some p's when yopur ready for 'em.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Innes said:
Come on Judazzz, you are from Holland, you must know the power of the red lights!

...wait, wait, red lights induce sucking? i thought it induces the traffic to stop?
...or indicates "danger"?

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Innes said:

Ooh, ok, I see, *in Homer Simpson's voice* "the power of the red light".
Yeah, I do make a lot of money pimping out cichlids (and reds: they're cheap: need no light
)...

Spikey, wtf are you talking about??? Red indicating danger or inducing the traffic to stop?!?!?!? C'mon man, pull yourself together, that's just plain pathetic
Dumbass... I see you got a lot to learn...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.