Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Jim quit spamming you wanker.

I was goin to go for the Pats until I read your stupid comment about Tomlinson...now Im goin to jump on the Jewelz bandwaggon and go for Peyton.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was goin to go for the Pats until I read your stupid comment about Tomlinson...
he wasn't crying when he almost got f'd up after the game? He is a little girl, his team got showed u and he doesn't have the balls to congratulated the winners.. He punk in my book.

G

·
Yea he almost got F'd up...he shook hands with a few guys then was leaving the feild and 4 of the Pats surrounded him...they are lucky Meriman didnt eat them.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Whiney little bitch huh? I agree with him. What they done was disrespectful.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What they done was disrespectful.
Really, That doesn't happen in EVERY game?

He's just pissed that he plays for a shitty playoff team and HIS season is over, his QB threw14/32 with 0TD's and 1 INT, he has a tard for a coach, he didn't get the ball nealy enough in the second half, only getting 8 touches in the second half after getting 16 touches and almost 100 yds in the first half, His kicker missed a HUGE kick etc..... After the year he has had, he couldn't handle the loss.

I'm sure he will issue an apology within the next few days, because he looks like a fool. Going on national TV and telling everyone "I'm classy, they're not" is funny as hell.
Adversity doesn't build character, it revels it, and He reveled his tonight....

·
8,405 Posts

·
Banned
9,412 Posts
Whiney little bitch huh? I agree with him. What they done was disrespectful.
oh sh*t...but he sure showed how he's better than that by shaking everyones hands after the game...

also, i'd say that if anything went down, vince wilfork would be the only person in pads, "eating" anyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts