Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Jim quit spamming you wanker.

I was goin to go for the Pats until I read your stupid comment about Tomlinson...now Im goin to jump on the Jewelz bandwaggon and go for Peyton.

G

·
Yea he almost got F'd up...he shook hands with a few guys then was leaving the feild and 4 of the Pats surrounded him...they are lucky Meriman didnt eat them.

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Whiney little bitch huh? I agree with him. What they done was disrespectful.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What they done was disrespectful.
Really, That doesn't happen in EVERY game?

He's just pissed that he plays for a shitty playoff team and HIS season is over, his QB threw14/32 with 0TD's and 1 INT, he has a tard for a coach, he didn't get the ball nealy enough in the second half, only getting 8 touches in the second half after getting 16 touches and almost 100 yds in the first half, His kicker missed a HUGE kick etc..... After the year he has had, he couldn't handle the loss.

I'm sure he will issue an apology within the next few days, because he looks like a fool. Going on national TV and telling everyone "I'm classy, they're not" is funny as hell.
Adversity doesn't build character, it revels it, and He reveled his tonight....

·
8,401 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.