Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen their commercial? Is it supposed to be god handing the lady the hot dogs? And their catch phrase that's good too:

Hebrew National
We Answer To A Higher Power

Using religion to sell hot dogs. Just seemed pretty funny to me. Maybe I'm just tired or something. Ya, they're kosher, but come on do they gotta have god hand them out?

I wish I had a camcorder. I would make my own hot dog commercial.
Heathen National
We'll Let You Eat Pork

And I would have Satan handing out hotdogs to people.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Its just a commercial, its not like theyre trying to enforce any type of religion on you. You can always change the channel if you dont want to see it.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I never did get that commercial..

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
piranha45 said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Its just a commercial, its not like theyre trying to enforce any type of religion on you. You can always change the channel if you dont want to see it.
hes saying its silly/retarded, not offensive
thomisdead said:
Using religion to sell hot dogs. Just seemed pretty funny to me. Maybe I'm just tired or something. Ya, they're kosher, but come on do they gotta have god hand them out?
I was replying to the statements made in the bold.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ms_Nattereri Posted on Aug 1 2003, 12:28 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (piranha45 @ Jul 31 2003, 08:23 PM)
QUOTE (Ms_Nattereri @ Jul 31 2003, 09:17 PM)

hes saying its silly/retarded, not offensive

QUOTE (thomisdead)

I was replying to the statements made in the bold.
I didn't write anything in bold, what are you talking about?
And no, I wasn't offended by it. I thought it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Ive seen it, I guess it caters to people who cant eat hot dogs but would love too....I wonder if it is the only kosher hot dog?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's no way it's the only Kosher hot dog. There's a hundred different brands of kosher everything. There even used to be a kosher cheese factory in my town. My buddies dad was a superviser there, he used to always tell stories about the Rabbis.

Always remember:
  • God is cool, but Satan has no rules!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.