Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im planning on building a 275 in the next few montsh and will need some heaters for it.. waht are some good heaters to buy for th tank as well as for a good price. the tank will b a total of 8ft long and i was wondering if it would b better to go with 2 300watt heaters or 3 200 watts or 3 300 watts? thanks

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I would suggest an EBO JAG..(3) 250 watts and adjusted to the right temp if needed. Ebo's are one of the most reliable heaters in the market. You usually have alot of folks recommending these heaters and go for pretty cheap in the Classifieds or your closest Pet Club or Pet Smart stores.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
get visotherm stealth heaters, all black, not glass, wont break, if it gets out of the water, it can sense it, and it will shut off. bigals is selling 200w ones for $17 each. i got 3 for $13 each, i dont know why it only charged $13, but its a deal

G

·
lwrlevel said:
I am a huge fan of the WON BROTHERS TITANIUM PRO-HEAT II DIGITAL heaters.. plus they are very reasonable and not expensive!!

[snapback]824506[/snapback]​
Are they expensive? they look cool. Not that I need more heaters but I plan on getting another tank when I have decorated the living room.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.