Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i realized that my heater wasnt working last night.. i have a thermal-ol any one have one or know about one? did i just get a bad one or are they all junk?

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
i use the sub marine heater!...you can adjust the temp outside the tank and the heater would be in the tank..very good and safe heater.

also when you do water change, you dont have to unplug like most other heater just lower the temp or turn it off.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I've never heard of it. I use All Glass Aquarium heaters and love them, easy to use.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
i had a penn plex that was kinda hard to keep at temp. so i went out and got an All Glass with the temps on the top.......works great i dont unplug it i dont lower the temp... nothing

G/L man dont let that water get to cold your Ps will "LAG"

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
got the new aquaclear 150w today.. i love it.. works very nice. the fish are happy at 81 =]
thats good....keep you eye on it being new you want to make sure it doesnt have any probs.

my "old-new" one spiked 2 days after i got it

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got the new aquaclear 150w today.. i love it.. works very nice. the fish are happy at 81 =]
thats good....keep you eye on it being new you want to make sure it doesnt have any probs.

my "old-new" one spiked 2 days after i got it
thats what my meijer special did.. i like aqua clear products.. i bought an aqua clear power head today

1 - 9 of 9 Posts