Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just down in Frank's column and saw a 7 inch Compressus that died from heater malfunction. It would be a shame for that to happen becasue heaters are usually relatively cheap.

So the question is: Who makes the best heater, quality wise? What's the best heater money can buy?

·
8,410 Posts
I am a fan of the Via Aqua titanium tube. They have a seperate thermometer and control unit, plus they are pretty inexpensive. I just picked up the 300W version for less than $30.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I have always heard ebo jagrs are great, when I priced them they were more expensive than the others and I was low on dough

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts
Ebo's all day

·
Serras n Snakes
3,571 Posts

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Ebo Jagers or Via Aquas for glass.

·
DOC#003162
15,011 Posts
i m pretty happy with my ebo jager i also have some generic heater in there that sucks, everyonce in

awhile i see it stuck on and flick the top to get it turned off and back to normal, one day

when i have some money ill get another ebo but till then im always home so i catch it in time

·
Registered
381 Posts
Civic Disobedience said:
I am a fan of the Via Aqua titanium tube. They have a seperate thermometer and control unit, plus they are pretty inexpensive. I just picked up the 300W version for less than $30.
[snapback]954899[/snapback]​
I bought 2 and thus far, 1 broke and had to be replaced. But with a Ebo Jager this time!

·
Go Bucks!
3,164 Posts
I have used Won Bros and Via to date. I had one Won Bros heater where the controller went bad and temp varied all over. I have had no issue with Via. All of these were titanium heaters.

·
The devil's son in law..
3,626 Posts
Rock an Ebo if you go glass. I have a titanium now, somewhat generic I think, but am replacing it soon. I like units with external temperature control.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts