• 2 - Below Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Ebo all the way! Always a solid temp whatever I choose. Currently at a solid 85F.
I have these two other heaters I use as well, forget the brand.
I'll see if I can review them later on.

·
Serras n Snakes
3,571 Posts
Ebo Jager IMO makes a fantasic heater. Keeps the temperature consistant.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
best heaters I have ever used but as GG said, they are long heaters..

·
I will bite your face!
7,716 Posts
One of the best heaters ever made. I've had one for well over 10 years. used it way way back when. then it say dry for years. tossed it in a tank and holds temp like a champ. Worth every penny. If you don't get a stealth and don't mind the size this is the heater to get.

·
Guinness eyes
7,136 Posts
Holds both my tanks at proper temps without any fluctuation! I had a marineland and it exploded in the friggin tank somehow!! I should have used one of my old Jagers!

I have about 12 in my garage asking me to set up tanks for them to heat! Just have to get the wife to agree! Don't think it will happen though.

·
Nurses Do It Better
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Another heater I truly feel is exceptional. As GG said though , a bit on the large side, but maybe this is a contributing factor on its dependability.

·
Registered
800 Posts
The lady at my LFS drops them on the floor to show people how strong they are. I have 2 in my 150g solid temp 24/7, No complaints whatsoever, I give it a 5!

·
I got a great view here sitting on my "HIGH H
11,747 Posts
Just started using them and luvin it! Planning on switching all my tanks to these heaters.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts