Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as you all know, i was in the hospital for two weeks.
$15.00 for one advill, $27,000 for the twin room a day i was in. Total bill, over $300,000.
total bull sh*t.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
that's... wow...

ehe, eh...

so uhm since you brought it up, what are you going to do about it? is there some easy way for you to make low monthly payments or something?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
no sh*t why do you think they take your piss so much they get paid a shitload of money just to do that. Hospitals are exspensive that is why you want to be out as soon as possible. My friend was hospitalized for a week and her family will be paying it off for a very long time

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
piranha45 said:
that's... wow...

ehe, eh...

so uhm since you brought it up, what are you going to do about it? is there some easy way for you to make low monthly payments or something?
I dono, pay it?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
bobme said:
$15.00 for one advill, $27,000 for the twin room a day i was in. Total bill, over $300,000.
total bull sh*t.
Health Insurance wont cover it?!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
bobme said:
total bull sh*t.
Dont have any!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
bobme said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
bobme said:
total bull sh*t.
Dont have any!
Whoa! Ouch! Sorry to hear that bobme. Thats one hefty bill to pay there. :sad:

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
bobme said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
bobme said:
total bull sh*t.
Dont have any!
Whoa! Ouch! Sorry to hear that bobme. Thats one hefty bill to pay there. :sad:
Yes i know

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
the reason every thing is so expensive is they charge people so much to cover the non-paying people that come in and dont have ins. and dont pay the bill so in the long run every one gets charged more for the non-paying people sucks ass but we need them so that why we pay.people that come in to the e.r room can not be refused treatment this also up the cost for ever one else-they run up their bill and never make one payment on it thust passing the cost on to all of us. i have the best ins. i pay nothing for it 170.00 deductibal for family and nothing for drugs thats the good thing about for working for your city.bob me i would look into an insurance plan

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
the one good thing is if you don't pay it they still can't deny you health care in an emergency.

sory to hear that bobme, I couldn't pay that bill, thats like buying an expencive house.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
move here - we have the NHS (that means it is all free)

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
fawk them.. pay them $1 a month.. damn... i hate em too.. i had an allergic reaction to something i ate.. and was covered in rashes.. ended up getting 3 shots.. and my bill was $700 for those 3 fawkin shots... BOBME... that fawkin sucks man.... or you could always rack up some bills/credit cards.. then file bankruptcy.. ehhahaha... goodluck man.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
nitrofish said:
sory to hear that bobme, I couldn't pay that bill, thats like buying an expencive house.
You cant even buy a house here for that much...they start at 500,000 dollars.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Aaww sh*t!!! thats outrageus!!!!

hehe i know somethin funny though. if the pres of united states gets hospitalized for 3 years then let him pay the same fee as anyone else hahahaha!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
nitrofish said:
You cant even buy a house here for that much...they start at 500,000 dollars.
true!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Markosaur said:
Aaww sh*t!!! thats outrageus!!!!

hehe i know somethin funny though. if the pres of united states gets hospitalized for 3 years then let him pay the same fee as anyone else hahahaha!
Not only does he get the best medical there is...but its also free of charge to him. All those colonoscopys he had came out of our tax dollars.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.