Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just had my .."that thing they use to saw the wounds" removed from my nipples today
they used a knife..that was PainFul!!!
I got a sugery last week for 2 phibroadenomas in my breasts then today I got the results (they analyzed them) and said they were not serious

(there's a form of phibroademona that becomes a tumor)

they still look beautiful
So I am Happy about it.

lol ok silly post

Ladies... Always check your breasts (with a doctor) everynow and then ..
Boys: ......mhm..... don't do anything stupid

Done for today

· Registered
18,153 Posts
That's awesome news, Olympia

Can't think of a reason why this should be a silly post - I can imagine that was one of the most important things you've heard lately...

A good friend of mine is going through the same thing right now (obviously not his breasts, but something more down south), and everything seems to be fine - but listening to him, I think I have a vague idea of how stressful it must be.

Good luck to you in the future, and I keep my fingers crossed everything stays positive

· Don't f*ck with the fairy.
4,547 Posts
congrats on them not being serious. i've had skin cancer and the whole waiting thing is so scary (even worse when the results come out bad). i'm glad that yours is not a malignant form.

i'm one of those girls that has to be super careful with breast cancer on both sides of the family

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
elTwitcho said:
And the word you were looking for is "stitches"
[snapback]862158[/snapback]​
Thank you, I was stuck on stupid trying to figure it out.

Glad everything turned out for the better. I dont see why they didnt use scissors to cut them out. The knife makes it seem more painful. Anyways, besides the point, glad your doing fine!

· Registered
2,647 Posts
hmm good job i think

· Registered
566 Posts
Glad you are ok! my hubby's mom just went through breast surgery, they thought they got it all, she then got a staff infection from the doctors which screwed up her blood sugar (for life)she was very sick for days, and she just called last night and said she just found out she also has cancer in her lungs, and hips. THIS IS SOME SCARY STUFF. I am very careful, and do regular check-ups even at 25 yrd old. You are lucky, all women need to be aware!

· Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tinkerbelle said:
i'm one of those girls that has to be super careful with breast cancer on both sides of the family

[snapback]862218[/snapback]​
aww that sucks.
thank god there's prevention

· Too tasty to give up.
6,754 Posts
elTwitcho said:
Glad to hear you're ok, my mom had a breast cancer scare a few years back, it's not a pleasant experience I know.
Same here...

Glad to hear you're ok, Olympia.

· Too tasty to give up.
6,754 Posts
elTwitcho said:
Glad to hear you're ok, my mom had a breast cancer scare a few years back, it's not a pleasant experience I know.
Same here...

Glad to hear you're ok, Olympia.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.